Starke - 9

Ully - 8

BWD - 12

Bacon - 1

51-42

The Panthers are up for this.

We're going to win, 47-43!

Good luck with that!

With a fully fit Danny King I would have had the Witches getting near to hitting 60 tonight but I'll amend that to early 50's.

Just enough to make sure all relevant league points are acquired and the Panthers get nothing.

Lets hope Danny's not making a mistake declaring himself fit and all riders stay safe tonight.

The weather is currently good but with the notorious micro climate at Foxhall I think it might be a tad chilly when the sun goes down.

Sorry folks - the jam Wagon Wheels are off today.

Not going to be able to get to Fox Holes tonight to see you tear the Panties apart - oops sorry I'm not allowed to call them that. Muller the Moggies.

Too much celebrating the Mighty Monarchs hitting top of the league again. (Or just ill health.)

Would hope to get to the showground on Monday but the weather forecast doesn't look great at the moment.

Definately a brisk breeze! Several layers, hot food/hot drink and a decent away performance needed.....

Good man I'll keep an eye on them so make them accurate - none of this "make them up nobody will know " lark.