If we have a team at the moment we are

Holder

Lambert

????

????

????

BWD

Bacon

Ipswich deserve the win, but we haven't had much luck tonight, finishing with 3 riders is a first!

Embarrassing defeat...And what we gonna do with no Hansen and no Starke on Monday!?

Starke and Ostergaard withdrawn from the meeting.

24 points between BWD and Holder

Edited by Flappy

Bacon got better as the meeting went on. Embarrassing and I fear a defeat on Monday

We've got riders that go well at the Showground, but it's so difficult winning anywhere away from home in this sport.

We will miss Hansen greatly at home. Starke and Ostergaard withdrawn injured, should be plenty of guest options if required as strangely not too many meetings Monday.

Hopefully someone too Charles Wrights number last week

Bacon got better as the meeting went on. Embarrassing and I fear a defeat on Monday

Very disappointing result , I didn't expect Panthers to be anywhere near to winning this meeting but I do expect them to put on a decent show , apart from Wilson-Dean and to a lesser extent Holder the rest put up a poor display ,simply not good enough , I know Ostergaard had a smash but he was not exactly pulling up any trees prior to this, by all reports Simon Lambert was giving up once he got to the first bend, if that's so he should reprimanded , he knows he there to entertain the public and 4 laps is what they expect and if riders are not prepared to do this then show them the door

Both Starke (shoulder) & Ostergaard (knee) doubtful for Monday. Hansen already ruled out.

Both Starke (shoulder) & Ostergaard (knee) doubtful for Monday. Hansen already ruled out.

Anybody know when and how Paul Starke got injured.

Believe he had to take avoiding action when Bacon fell yet again

Simon Lambert really should be embarrassed. You don't mind riders scoring 0 for over trying but he's been quite frankly pathetic. Toodling along at the back, no effort at all, not even attempting to race apart from the first heat even then, showed no effort of overtaking. I wouldn't mind he actually looked like he was trying!

Atleast Tom Bacon is actually trying and looking better as the meeting goes on

Apparently we shouldn't be too hard on Lambert. He wasn't poor it was just that the 'track was dangerous'*

*not my words, an actual quote from a Peterborough supporter

Apparently we shouldn't be too hard on Lambert. He wasn't poor it was just that the 'track was dangerous'*

Did the Witches NO6 a 2 pointer think it was dangerous I wonder . That is a feeble excuse.

Nowt wrong with the track, Ipswich is always grippy it's how Chris Louis always likes to set it up to give a home advantage, just gotta out there and attack it!

BWD has only been there once maybe twice and managed just fine to score plenty of points... lambert has been to Foxhall countless times, it's always grippy and he put up very little fight tonight.

Did not expect that at all, or at least to have kept it close. Will we have a team to put out on Monday ? Wish all riders a speedy recovery.