Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Arch Stanton

Ipswich V Peterborough April 15th 7.30pm

Where is there anything to say Starke is riding for us?

• Like 1

But where's the proof? Not doubting bcd but it's like me saying tai is guesting tomorrow?

• Like 1

So why isnt Starke riding for Somerset?

Is the Leicester match rearranged?

Any news on Hansen?

The Leicester v Somerset was originally due to happen on May 6th, then re-arranged for 15th April, that's why Starke rides for Panthers. Klindt guests for Somerset against Leicester.

• Like 2

The Leicester v Somerset was originally due to happen on May 6th, then re-arranged for 15th April, that's why Starke rides for Panthers. Klindt guests for Somerset against Leicester.

Correct

• Like 1

Who will replace Hansen though or will it be r/r..Any news on his illness?Must be serious if he's gone to Denmark for tests..Fingers crossed.

Hope it's nothing serious for Hansen, but rr at Foxhall would make you stronger.

But not strong enough to face the backlash after the mauling Witches got at Sheffield , I just hope we can put in a credible and entertaining performance .

But not strong enough to face the backlash after the mauling Witches got at Sheffield , I just hope we can put in a credible and entertaining performance .

Starke is okay at Foxhall and Ulrich once had a good meeting. I don't think it will be as bad as you think. If King is fit Monday should be a cracker

Who will replace Hansen though or will it be r/r..Any news on his illness?Must be serious if he's gone to Denmark for tests..Fingers crossed.

It's R/R.

It's R/R.

7 rides for BWD who must go out and win heat 2 and score double figures.

I actually think Holder is the key man for us tomorrow, he apparently hated Foxhall last season. If he performs we stand a chance of at least a point.

7 rides for BWD who must go out and win heat 2 and score double figures.

I actually think Holder is the key man for us tomorrow, he apparently hated Foxhall last season. If he performs we stand a chance of at least a point.

We're the Panthers.

We don't aim for a 'point'.

We're going for the win and we're going to deliver.