British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Noodles

World Games Pairs 29/7/17

why have Poland gone through?

I think so, 2nd and 3rd beats 1st and last doesn't it? Or maybe not.. Either way the crowd seemed happy with the result.

A solid seventh from Team GB

Rosco would have been better to take Bates than Lambert. At least he was in the mix in the SGP. Lambert had looked miles from ready in both this and the World Cup.

People said about Lambert should of had Bombers British GP places in the past but he's no where never even Harris level yet.

Edited by mdmc82
  • Like 3

A solid seventh from Team GB

Great experience for Worrall and Lambert, the climb has to start somewhere.

Well done Poland, what a brilliant reaction from their crowd, you cannot fault their enthusiasm.

Well that was a surprise win....... Up the Poles.

And well done Steve Worrall.

So last in the SWC meeting and last in this. I wonder how many more Nations we could put into a meeting in Poland and still have GB come last...Latvia? France?

Ukraine? :D

Can't understand why this track doesn't produce better racing, it looks big and wide but doesn't produce many lines.

A BACK injury isn't necessarily the result of a speedway accident.

Back injuries are mysterious things. I had a colleague at work who had several months of paid sick leave due to a "bad back". Every month she would turn up in her Mazda MX5 sports car that she could climb in and out of, to hand in her sick note. But the special desk and chair that the company paid thousands for, on the instruction of Occupational Health, was still too uncomfortable for her to work from. Everyone knew it was a con, but no-one could prove anything. Such is the mysterious world of back injuries, and sometimes the people who suffer from them.

• Like 1

Can't understand why this track doesn't produce better racing, it looks big and wide but doesn't produce many lines.

Maybe it's just too flat, seems no banking whatsoever. I could be wrong but I'm sure I remember Gollob making big v shaped corners there in GPs, he had the straight line

speed to make it work, it did make for exciting racing but mainly due to his audacious moves.

Edited by nw42

Thanks for the tv link R&R brilliant picture.

• Like 1

Maybe it's just too flat, seems no banking whatsoever. I could be wrong but I'm sure I remember Gollob making big v shaped corners there in GPs, he had the straight line

speed to make it work, it did make for exciting racing but mainly due to his audacious moves.

There will never ever be another Tomasz

Well Done to Rawicz rider Steve Worrall on tonight's performance. Nice to see a rider benefitting from riding abroad.

• Like 1

I'll say it again, Lambert will amount to nothing but an average league rider.

The once great hope of British Speedway has gone stagnant.

• Like 3

did anyone leave the stream running

I have no idea what this sport is I'm watching but its mesmerising