British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bigcatdiary

Redcar V Peterborough - Koc - 13/4/17

and Redcar were being billy big bollocks saying would smash us on aggregate and win at the EOES....... egg on face! :lol:

• Like 1

Cracking effort by the headball oystercard to win the tie by wiping out Busch like he did to Bjerre last year the bloke`s a liability and that cnut johnson can *u*k right off ,

he never wiped him out ,if you go for a gap whats not there somebody loses out in this case it was busch a throttle works both ways ,

• Like 1

and Redcar were being billy big bollocks saying would smash us on aggregate and win at the EOES....... egg on face! :lol:

I expect it was panthers fault that hall had 2 snapped chains at showground also

Edited by hans fan
  • Like 1

How embarrassing. I bet Ged is well happy, he's never lost to his local club since he took over at Peterborough. Redcar must be gutted he's not their promoter.
  • Like 1

Cracking effort by the headball oystercard to win the tie by wiping out Busch like he did to Bjerre last year the bloke`s a liability and that cnut johnson can *u*k right off ,

Can't you take a beating gracefully , its not all about winning but how you play the game. I gather Ulrich Ostergaard is not on your xmas card list this anymore.

Well glad you took defeat well

• Like 1

he never wiped him out ,if you go for a gap whats not there somebody loses out in this case it was busch a throttle works both ways ,

Busch shouldn't have even been in the rerun after wiping Ulrich out. They conviniently forget that bit.

Redcar are crap and if they think Busch is the difference between the two teams then they must be mad.

Edited by Noodles

Busch shouldn't have even been in the rerun after wiping Ulrich out. They conviniently forget that bit.

This 100%

Hansen away form is sketchy at best.....

Ully 3, Starke 2, Lunna 2 and Lambert 1, I think that's possible and a lot more than Kenneth.....

I thought you're prediction would​ be a little optimistic. It didn't matter in the end but Hansen would have scored more than rider replacement yielded.
  • Like 1