British Speedway Forum
Ommer Mon

Cradley V Mildenhall Tpnl 17/4/17 @ Monmore

The Bog Moggies are coming!

I think this could be a very good meeting especially with Mountain, Halsey and Armo in town. I think the Moggies' shrewd work last year in avoiding an average for Jordan Jenkins is now going to produce dividends. I expect him to score plenty.

If Dan Greenwood and Joe Lawlor have sorted their bikes out I think it will still be a comfortable win for the Heathens though. I go 51-39.

Fingers crossed.

Tough to call but certainly a good marker for both sides seasons. Ayres, Perry & Harris all in good form plus if Lawlor & Greenwood have good nights it could be a tonking.

A lot of pressure on Jenkins to score well along with Mildenhalls heat leaders as i can't see Verge, Woods or Ruddick contributing a great deal.

Another tough early test for the Heathens but they came out of the first one with flying colours. Jenkins will take 7 rides and I can't see Ruddick, Woods or Verge scoring many but much will depend on the races between both team's powerful heat leader trios. I think the Heathens will take it but probably a league point for Mildenhall.

• Like 1

Danno will score more at Monmore then he would at Perry Barr. But I don't think many sides will beat Cradley at either home this year.

The Bog Moggies are coming!

I think this could be a very good meeting especially with Mountain, Halsey and Armo in town. I think the Moggies' shrewd work last year in avoiding an average for Jordan Jenkins is now going to produce dividends. I expect him to score plenty.

If Dan Greenwood and Joe Lawlor have sorted their bikes out I think it will still be a comfortable win for the Heathens though. I go 51-39.

Fingers crossed.

Connor Mountain is at Peterborough riding for Ipswich on Monday

Ellis Perks will guest for him.

Connor Mountain is at Peterborough riding for Ipswich on Monday

Ellis Perks will guest for him.

Ommer um

Got the makings of a cracking meeting, are BBC Radio WM covering it?

This has the makings of a cracking meeting; especially with Dan Bewley now guesting for Mildenhall. I would be surprised if there was more than two-four points in it.

I agree Dan Bewley could cause us some problems tonight but I still fancy the Heathens by 6.