British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paulco

Glasgow Tigers V Berwick Bandits , Cl , Sun 16/4/17 @ 3p.m

Back to Sundays this weekend as we welcome the Bandits . Obviously this work of literary genius is written before Berwick endure their traditional pumping at the Dump and both these sides have clashed in the Borders on Saturday night .

We need to get over losing at Scunthorpe last weekend , while Berwick couldnae beat Casey's drum at the moment .

Crazy Claus and Kevin Doolan have both had plenty good Ashfield outings in the past and Lewis Bridger got a nose bleed coming this far north this time for the Benfund meeting .

Despite having the surname " Carr " , young Liam isn't very obnoxious , but is struggling in the number 2 racebib , while the little Frenchman can collect any of his belongings he hasn't already picked up .

The reserves is an unknown , Dany Whathisface could be anything , and I've no idea who replaces Ryan Blacklock .

All known logic points to a home win , but we shall see .

• Like 1

After tonight's astonishing comeback at Berwick , can we secure a 6 point weekend against the Bandits ?

Punishing myself this Easter Sunday by coming up so any reports of the weather (as it didn't look promising from reports last night) would be very much appreciated.

Easy home win for Tigers

It will be a home win but I'm hoping after an encouraging performance last night Berwick will at least make thing uncomfortable for the Tigers.

Punishing myself this Easter Sunday by coming up so any reports of the weather (as it didn't look promising from reports last night) would be very much appreciated.

Raining just now but it is forecast to clear by noon dry & overcast afternoon is the forecast so it should be good to go.

Any change i will keep you posted on here.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 1

After having missed yesterday at the last minute was looking forward to it, but alas the good old Scottish weather strikes again.

We have no fixture on the 6th or 20th of May. Lets re-schedule quickly for one of these dates and not let it drag on until later in the season. Or more likely when Berwick strengthen!

We have no fixture on the 6th or 20th of May. Lets re-schedule quickly for one of these dates and not let it drag on until later in the season. Or more likely when Berwick strengthen!

More likely to close if things continue as they are

Best result of the week for Berwick 😊

• Like 1

More likely to close if things continue as they are

And wouldn't you just love that?

Would I?

Think you're well off the mark there!

• Like 1