British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Pob

Peterborough Vs Ipswich Non 17th April

1 day to go and can't see no sign of a meeting thread from the Peterborough fans .

So the Panthers were very toothless last night at foxhall surely they are going to put on a better showing at the showground?

If we have a team......

Well have a team with a couple of guests no doubt. Wright has to replace Starke if he's not fit after his maximum last week surely?

If he's available.....

He's not now scunthorpe v Redcar has been postponed today and re-arranged for tomorrow.

Only panthers and scunthorpe racing tomorrow so options should be plentiful

Edited by Flappy

baby bjerre is a must now , if oystercard is not riding that will please baba

Edited by hans fan

Looks to me like the Sheffield lads of Howarth, Kurtz and Lasse Bjerre may he the best bets if guests are required.

• Like 1

Looks to me like the Sheffield lads of Howarth, Kurtz and Lasse Bjerre may he the best bets if guests are required.

I think you'll find Howarth's average is slightly too high to replace Ostergaard.

I think you'll find Howarth's average is slightly too high to replace Ostergaard.

7.50 roughly to replace the big 0 remember the 5 %

7.50 roughly to replace the big 0 remember the 5 %

I was for getting the 5% allowance for home side. The one thing we don't want is Starke or Ostergaard attempting to ride if they are not fully fit and then having to pull out mid meeting .

Edited by New era Panthers
  • Like 1

Kyle Howarth 7.18 for Ulrich Ostergaard 7.14.

Ty Proctor 6.68 / Todd Kurtz 5.76 for Kenneth Hansen 6.74.

Lasse Bjerre 6.64 for Paul Starke 6.62.

Is my guess.

All 3 good enough guests to cover

• Like 1

I was for getting the 5% allowance for home side. The one thing we don't want is Starke or Ostergaard attempting to ride if they are not fully fit and then having to pull out mid meeting .

this is a match panthers can't afford to lose

All 3 good enough guests to cover

panthers will have to run r/r for 1 rider

🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁

Well what a night that was....for all the wrong reasons. Already weakened due to KKH's absence and now losing Starkey in his first race to a shoulder injury. We were always going to be up against it, then losing Ulrich with a knee injury and a wrote of bike added insult to injury. We still however expect a certain standard of professionalism from our team and this has been addressed, we win, lose and draw as a team, so we'll take this on the chin and move on. Tomorrow's another day. Thanks to the supporters who made the trip, losing 1 in 5 still ain't bad and if that was called speedway last night then I'm afraid I'd be lost to the sport, as I couldn't watch that. See you all tomorrow at The Place of Pace

🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁

From Panthers Official FB page

1 day to go and can't see no sign of a meeting thread from the Peterborough fans .

Maybe the Peterborough fans are taking notes from their riders and cant be ar$ed...... :shock: