British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Pob

Peterborough Vs Ipswich Non 17th April

Fear we will lose today. Bacon needs to get off the white line, & beat the Witches reserves to have any chance in my opinion.

With plenty of track slating of Foxhall and the showground on both threads I just hope that today's meeting provides good racing and an enjoyable meeting.

I also hope that the weather stays fine for you all as I have a prior engagement to attend today, funnily enough starting at 3pm at Portman Road.

Shame on you Blue!

Mind you I'm going to have to give it a miss too but not because of footie.

With Oystermouth riding ippo must be odds-on favourites to take all 4 points.

Hope it's a good day.

Fear we will lose today. Bacon needs to get off the white line, & beat the Witches reserves to have any chance in my opinion.

Think BWD will be the difference today. Bjerre looks an excellent guest too so think it'll be a close run thing.

I see it's a 3pm start today - anyone know what time the gates open please (I've been a bit out of touch :shock: ). Thanks.

otAgreed, let's face it if he doesn't score 9-10+ questions will be asked.

..Only by the you and the doom brigade on here..I say good on him for giving it a go..Shows commitment..I back him and Lambert as I'm sure most Panthers fans do..They have won 4 and lost 1 so give the boys a break.

• Like 1

46-44 to the Panthers I reckon.

wouldn't mind that reversed SP!!.

Did you attend Saturday? If you didn't very wise decision!!

If your still to travel, take my advice...... bring multiple layers! Bloody brisk already!

Flat? Field like? Never understand letting the crowd walk on the track, you've spent x amount of hours making it how you want then to have a hundred odd people kicking it up, seems ridiculous to me.

It will settle down after a few heats, always does.

Well our mascot certainly was as quick as Simon on Saturday, definitely made more effort.

Edited by Panthers89

How strung out is the "racing" ?

Water shortage in area?

I spy a blue groove coming..

Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut

Some heats..... very! Couple of minor passes but at the moment, follow the leader.

Never ever understand how we've never tried to sign Heeps, such a great rider around the EOES

• Like 3