British Speedway Forum
Blackadder

Sheffield V Peterborough 20/4/17 7.30 Sgbcl

SHEFFIELD: Josh Grajczonek, Josh Bates, Lasse Bjerre, Todd Kurtz, Kyle Howarth, Rob Branford, Jack Parkinson-Blackburn

PETERBOROUGH: Jack Holder, Kenneth Hansen R/R, Simon Lambert, Paul Starke, Ulrich Ostergaard, Bradley Wilson-Dean, Tom Bacon.

Panthers tend to go well around Sheffield. I fancy a point here

Maybe this track will suit the panthers, cos apparently it's just a gate and go track recently

Edited by baldyman

We can't afford to carry Bacon and Lambert again though

i hope i'm wrong but think we'll be carrying bacon all season , 1 of simons better tracks but can't see him doing a lot tonight ,a 2 1/2 week break will be a blessing for lambert hopefully it will help him sort his self out , if panthers get 37-38 they'll be done well

• Like 1

Agreed. Yes it's Lambert better away track but can he pull a rabbit out the bag and find something?

Can't see Bacon beating JPB.

Holder 10

Lambert 2

Starke 8

Ully 8

Bacon 0

BWD 11

39 - hard to see where heat ads will come from against a strong looking Sheffield side

Agreed. Yes it's Lambert better away track but can he pull a rabbit out the bag and find something?

Can't see Bacon beating JPB.

Holder 10

Lambert 2

Starke 8

Ully 8

Bacon 0

BWD 11

39 - hard to see where heat ads will come from against a strong looking Sheffield side

I guess the only blessing for panthers is it looks there gonna get another 6 matches out of B.W.D at reserve (IF I've read the rules right) , so plenty of time to see if lambert can get back to some kind of form

• Like 1

Holder 11

Lambert 2

Starke 7

Ostergaard 10

BWD 14

Bacon 1

Edited by Flappy

will Tom bring home the bacon?

and sizzle into form?

He could do with a streaky performance Edited by Flappy
  • Like 1

I guess the only blessing for panthers is it looks there gonna get another 6 matches out of B.W.D at reserve (IF I've read the rules right) , so plenty of time to see if lambert can get back to some kind of form

Of course the up side is that once his average goes up (and it will probably be a substantial rise) you can then get a much better guest when he is doubling up!