British Speedway Forum
Blackadder

Sheffield V Peterborough 20/4/17 7.30 Sgbcl

They will smash us I'm afraid..Any news on Hansen as we need him or someone soon..It's suicide to keep using r/r.

Of course the up side is that once his average goes up (and it will probably be a substantial rise) you can then get a much better guest when he is doubling up!

Good point he's already averaging 6.67.

Some interesting GSA's so far for Panthers

Holder - 8.42

Ostergaard - 7.56

BWD - 6.67

Starke - 6.67

Hansen - 6.00

Lambert - 2.35

Bacon - 2.25

Currently below the 40 point start limit

They will smash us I'm afraid..Any news on Hansen as we need him or someone soon..It's suicide to keep using r/r.

He hopes to be back for the next home meeting

Good point he's already averaging 6.67.

Some interesting GSA's so far for Panthers

Holder - 8.42

Ostergaard - 7.56

BWD - 6.67

Starke - 6.67

Hansen - 6.00

Lambert - 2.35

Bacon - 2.25

Currently below the 40 point start limit

Riders should be getting worried, once "Tinkerman" Rathbone finds out he has points available - changes will be in the offering! Got to get them in early this season

will Tom bring home the bacon?

and sizzle into form?

and hog the headlines

Well Ipswich put 60 points on them on Saturday and ran them close on Monday so on current form it should be a comfortable win for the Tigers tonight. However I thought Ipswich would give us a good test last week and look what happened after heat three!

Peterboro' usually do well at our place, Holder and Ostergaard seem to like our track and if they get infront can't see our lads getting past them. Tigers better have their gating gloves on this evening. :lol:

Tigers win 15+. Hope Josh Bates pulls his finger out, he need's the money with another mouth to feed.

• Like 1

Simon is massively lacking pace and tbf doesn't look fully fit, not going into the corners with any conviction, Bacon look ok in heat 2 but not any other heats so far as of heat 10 and he actually rode off the white line for 2 laps

Edited by Panther1997

So close but so far!!!

Not bad considering we have had to carry 2 passengers

• Like 2

Too close for comfort for most of the meeting! BWD gets better every time I see him.

Nice to see baby Bjerre in heat 15 showing why you should never give up and pulling back second on the line

Anybody know why Marc Bates was manager tonight instead of Steady?

Good effort Panthers..Shame Lambo and Bacon couldn't chip in a bit more..Can't help but think if they had of used Starke instead of Osterguard in heat 15 we might have nicked a point.. Which it looked like we deserved.

Edited by Lukas
  • Like 3

Did I detect a bit more muck on the track tonight, or was it my imagination? There was certainly much more competitive racing than of late and there appeared to be an inside line opening up on the third and fourth bends which offered more passing options (which should silence some of the moaners from recent weeks).

• Like 1