British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Normski

Berwick V Scunthorpe Championship 22/4/17@7-00pm

Somebody said 52-38 I think you put the scores wrong way round did you mean 38-52

It's a sad situation for the Bandits. It's time the management acted and managed the situation and took immediate steps to change things around. If they don't they will lose all the goodwill that they have built up in the town over the winter and early season, and attendances will drop dramatically.

They must act fairly with those that are underperforming, no time for giving their favourites a second chance, it must be decisive ! Time to bite the bullet.

With the goodwill that has been built this season a winning team will pay dividends, but the current mess will sadly lose scores of punters :cry:

Congratulations to Dany on a superb performance, and with all due respect it's no good having ageing decent second strings as heat leaders.

Berwick supporters really deserve a really good season. I notice Dany's winning times are consistently good, and so far he is the only Bandit to win a race tonight.

Where do we go from here ? :shock:

• Like 1

I still cant see anything other than a home win, Berwick are just stronger than Scunthorpe, end of. Yes the inclusion of Riss at reserve is a good move, and yes Scunthorpe put in a good performance last Saturday at Workington but I dont see them repeating that tomorrow night.

...come again?

Good win for Scunthorpe but it'll only mean anything if they can back it up by winning at home tomorrow. It'll mean nothing like the impressive point they got at Workington then losing at home a day later.

Havelock must be off his head giving Bridger a TR off the back of one point from two rides. Time to ship out Berge, Bridger and Havelock. No interest in seeing the Bandits suffer.

As Fozzie4322 says, we really need to start making the EWR a fortress because on the road, they have so far exceeded my expectations.

One more thing, has anyone heard from Lewy?

• Like 3

Fozzie at least your favourite rider will not be riding, so you can't blame him for any upsets tomorrow. :rofl:

• Like 1

Havelock must be off his head giving Bridger a TR off the back of one point from two rides. Time to ship out Berge, Bridger and Havelock. No interest in seeing the Bandits suffer.

Sorry but only one guy fighting the cause rest should offer to go

Does fozzie have anything good to say about scunny?

• Like 3

:sad:

Gutted to see our club performing this poorly! We deserve more than we're getting :sad:

• Like 1

Does fozzie have anything good to say about scunny?

I do,,,,,

Well done Scunny🏁🏁

See ya tomorrow 😉

• Like 1