British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  

12th California-in-england Reunion 2017

Hmm,looks like Sommelier must have been the celebrity guest of international fame. :rolleyes: Unless it was the childrens paddling pool made in China :rofl:

Yep it was me iris!

• Like 1

Yep it was me iris!

Turn out looks pretty poor.Was it as bad as in the photos or were there more people behind the photographer???? :o

Turn out looks pretty poor.Was it as bad as in the photos or were there more people behind the photographer???? :o

It was poor iris, hope the Sunderland reunion will be better!!!

• Like 1

Hmm,looks like Sommelier must have been the celebrity guest of international fame. :rolleyes: Unless it was the childrens paddling pool made in China :rofl:

Well, George Major popped over from the Isle of Wight, but very few of the few noticed, so I don't think it was him! Would like to mention a couple of super supporters, who brought bikes to exhibit & attend most events, when & where possible. That's Andy Day & Rob Snow from Southampton, who unceasingly strive to promote the speedway scene.
  • Like 1

Well, George Major popped over from the Isle of Wight, but very few of the few noticed, so I don't think it was him! Would like to mention a couple of super supporters, who brought bikes to exhibit & attend most events, when & where possible. That's Andy Day & Rob Snow from Southampton, who unceasingly strive to promote the speedway scene.

Top marks to all three, plus the others already mentioned in the event report who also supported the Reunion.