British Speedway Forum
Ghostwalker

Tomasz Gollob Seriously Injured In Mx Accident

Can only hope that the positives keep on coming.

I'm astonished there is nothing on the BSPA web site about this. The man is a legend for goodness sake!

Must admit the very same crossed my mind. Poor from BSPA.

They were happy to cash in when he visited their tracks with the Witches, biggest bums on seats Rider in decades, more skill than any other Rider, ever.

• Like 1

I'm astonished there is nothing on the BSPA web site about this. The man is a legend for goodness sake!

He isn't Australian

The guy was a great entertainer and wish him all the best.

• Like 2

Clearly he is very seriously injured and its career ending. The most important thing right now is that he makes a good recovery to lead a normal life for what time he has left on earth.

Hoping for no serious spinal damage and he will be able to walk again.

Get well soon Tomasz

• Like 4

Clearly he is very seriously injured and its career ending. The most important thing right now is that he makes a good recovery to lead a normal life for what time he has left on earth.

Hoping for no serious spinal damage and he will be able to walk again.

Get well soon Tomasz

Your concern is appreciated.

For latest news on Tomasz go to BSF International Section.

• Like 1

TBF, he rode what? 3 seasons in Britain 20 years ago? It's also not the BSPAs place to be commenting on a riders injuries. Edited by SCB

He isn't Australian

The guy was a great entertainer and wish him all the best.

I guess the difference is that the Australian was Swindon number one at the time of his accident.

Even so, one would have thought it worthy of mention on the BSPA website bearing in mind Tomasz's status in the sport..

• Like 1

I guess the difference is that the Australian was Swindon number one at the time of his accident.

Even so, one would have thought it worthy of mention on the BSPA website bearing in mind Tomasz's status in the sport..

DW was not the only Australian seriously injured that got mentioned by the BSPA but your right gollob should be mentioned as he was part of British speedway and had many fans here.

SCB, on 24 Apr 2017 - 8:48 PM, said:

TBF, he rode what? 3 seasons in Britain 20 years ago? It's also not the BSPAs place to be commenting on a riders injuries.

would it hurt the BSPA to just add a few lines on their website?...of course not and adding up to date news makes the site look fresh.

Poor show from all concerned at the BSPA.

• Like 3

The BSPA's sense of what is newsworthy is quite poor anyway and they are rarely up to date. To inward looking especially since the Polish new rules of rider contracts outside of Poland. They too often react like children in the school playground to things they don't like or can't control.Still waiting to see what the Big Marketing Push for 2017 consists of.

would it hurt the BSPA to just add a few lines on their website?...of course not and adding up to date news makes the site look fresh.

Poor show from all concerned at the BSPA.

If not the web site, then how about their Twitter at the very least? Mind you, knowing how the BSPA feel about all things Polish, a lack of compassion is the least that you can expect off them.