British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Fozzie4388

British Semi-finals

Hopefully he's not done his scaphoid again!!?

Seemed cheerful enough in the pits after the meeting, so think he just decided to take it easy

Firstly i'm not an idiot, secondly i commented there was better riders ...

whats your issue... and if he was that ill why didnt he withdraw and give someone else a chance...

Top and bottom of it he is not a very good rider if you want my honest opinion !![/quote

Ah you gotta love the supporter who says a rider that is 2 times British under 21 champ , rides in the top two leagues in British speedway isn't any good in his humble opinion, lol, lol

Junior

• Like 1

What I can't get my head round is apart from 'because I can' why the hell does Schlein actually want to ride in a British Championship therefore attempting to become a British Champion but has zero interest in riding for Britain?? You shouldn't be allowed to class yourself as British Champion if you don't want to be British?! What a p*sstake

Cardiff?

Cardiff?

and if he does get the Cardiff wildcard I on principle will not be going
  • Like 2

The winner of the British Final will get the wild card for Cardiff, do you lot honestly believe that Schlein will beat the likes of Cook, Scotty Nichols or Chris Harris around Belle Vue in the Final,

Chris or Craig will be at Cardiff, no problems.

The winner of the British Final will get the wild card for Cardiff, do you lot honestly believe that Schlein will beat the likes of Cook, Scotty Nichols or Chris Harris around Belle Vue in the Final,

Chris or Craig will be at Cardiff, no problems.

It's all on the last race and anything can happen then, whoever is in it.

It's all on the last race and anything can happen then, whoever is in it.

Harris is not great at Belle Vue anyway so he would not be one of my favourites to win the meeting.Not a vintage line up but has alot of spoilers in the line up who can win races at any time Cook for me will take the beating a real shame about young Lambert.

King/Cook must be big favourites, Not a track either Harris or Nicholls do well at and will need to improve on last years performances to even get to the final.

Hope it's not raining this year though..