British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Fozzie4388

British Semi-finals

Not true. Kyle was asked if he would be fit, and said he was hoping to get the all clear from the docs on 1ST MAY.

Rory was told years ago that he had to ride on a british license for a minimum of 3 years before he would be considered eligible for the British championship. This is his fifth year. Even tho he has represented Australia he was riding on a british license.

kyle told BSPA , when asked, that his next docs appointment was 1st May.

His choice.

what you have put is absolutely not true and not what he told the bspa especially about seeing the docs (who gets a doctors appt on a bank holiday anyway :lol: ), he does not need the all clear from anyone since having his scan on 31st march,since then it was literally having physio and getting fit, as he practiced at somerset Friday and mx practice all day sunday as well as regularly riding his bantam about. if it wasn't for the 28 day contracts he would have raced last weekend. so I trust you sort your info out.

I'm not sure we can say to much about Rory when I believe, and I may be incorrect, that our young Brits have taken part in Ozzie champs over the years haven't they?

by invitation by motorcycling australia to fill up the entry due to Australian riders not wanting to travel to their championships.

Newcastle Semi Final:

Liam Carr replaced by Max Clegg

Putting home riders in a semi at their own home track is so unfair imo, should be an open draw and you get where you get!! Speedway in bias getting bums on seats shocker. Its farcical

I 100% agree. If it was just one, at a push, two home riders, I wouldn't mind. But 4? I'm basically paying to watch the same result as every other Sunday, and that's the diamonds doing well at home. Not even bothered if I go or not.

I 100% agree. If it was just one, at a push, two home riders, I wouldn't mind. But 4? I'm basically paying to watch the same result as every other Sunday, and that's the diamonds doing well at home. Not even bothered if I go or not.

its good to have plenty decent 'Brits' in our team IMO ;)

• Like 1

Good luck to Richard Lawson and Richie Worrall today , let's have two Tigers in the final .

Surprised that this forum hasn't exploded yet since Schlein won.

Awaits Starman saying if he rode for Poole it would be. 😛😆
  • Like 1

I know he has been injured but Kyle Newman has not yet Qualified for his maiden British Final also well done to Lewis Rose great stuff.

Edited by Sidney the robin

Would have expected Lewis to qualify on one of his home tracks but to score eleven is a great effort and shows his improvement over the last year or so.

• Like 1

Surprised that this forum hasn't exploded yet since Schlein won.

Dont think anybody cares nowadays.
  • Like 1

Would have expected Lewis to qualify on one of his home tracks but to score eleven is a great effort and shows his improvement over the last year or so.

Really liked him at Swindon things didnt always go his way but Newcastle are a great club in showing there faith and loyalty to riders great really also could Lambert and Bewley both get wildcards for the BF.? Edited by Sidney the robin
  • Like 1

What I can't get my head round is apart from 'because I can' why the hell does Schlein actually want to ride in a British Championship therefore attempting to become a British Champion but has zero interest in riding for Britain?? You shouldn't be allowed to class yourself as British Champion if you don't want to be British?! What a p*sstake

• Like 3

Really liked him at Swindon things didnt always go his way but Newcastle are a great club in showing there faith and loyalty to riders great really also could Lambert and Bewley both get wildcards for the BF.?

No def not - or you have to give Steve Boxall one also - plus any rider who pulls out of Sheffield on Thurs for ANY reason!