British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Fozzie4388

British Semi-finals

For what it's worth I've no agenda against Rory just the ridiculous situation

I also think for the good of the final and prestige (what's left of it) certain riders should be seeded already i.e. Harris Cook King Nicholls Lambert maybe S Worrall leaving leaving two semis giving an opportunity for a lot of young British riders to compete over the two qualifiers ....minus Schlein...just my view don't shoot me over it!

Yeah agreed it's more what's the point of it isn't it especially as in view he doesn't wish to ride for GB??!

Not really bothered either way about Schlein but I agree about seedings, the event can ill afford to have any of the big names missing so seed 6-8 and give more riders a chance in the semi(s). Hopefully all of the big guns get through on Thursday.

• Like 2

SHEFFIELD LINE-UP: Lewis Bridger (Berwick), Josh Auty (Scunthorpe), Edward Kennett (Rye House), Carl Wilkinson (Scunthorpe), Chris Harris (Rye House), Adam Roynon (Workington), Scott Nicholls (Rye House), Stuart Robson (Rye House), Lewis Kerr (Scunthorpe), Craig Cook (Belle Vue & Workington), Stefan Nielsen (Scunthorpe), Adam Ellis (Swindon), Simon Lambert (Peterborough), Rob Branford (Rye House & Sheffield), Josh Bates (Leicester & Sheffield), Kyle Howarth (Wolverhampton & Sheffield).

Not really bothered either way about Schlein but I agree about seedings, the event can ill afford to have any of the big names missing so seed 6-8 and give more riders a chance in the semi(s). Hopefully all of the big guns get through on Thursday.

I think this Semi is much tougher than the Newcastle one - the top 8 are hard to pick.

• Like 1

Will be surprised if Kennett makes the top 8, never seems to do well at Sheffield.

Harris, Nicholls, Cook, Howarths, Bates,Kerr,Auty and Robson making it through.

I will be amazed if Josh Bates makes top 8, Lewis Bridger and Kennett although not there favourite tracks will be above him

Bomber to miss out, hope I'm wrong

Maybe Scotty as well

Racing finished 10 PM.

150 mins for 21 one minute races.... dragged out or what?

Bloody freezing is my verdict. Not the most exciting meeting and drawn out due to the track work...Dirt on the track and they had to blade it off... bikes can't handle it these days it seems.

Nasty crash for Robson and Wilko at the end, hope they are ok.

I will be amazed if Josh Bates makes top 8, Lewis Bridger and Kennett although not there favourite tracks will be above him

Because he's ill at the moment idiot

Because he's ill at the moment idiot

Firstly i'm not an idiot, secondly i commented there was better riders ...

whats your issue... and if he was that ill why didnt he withdraw and give someone else a chance...

Top and bottom of it he is not a very good rider if you want my honest opinion !!

• Like 2

What happened to Adam Ellis? Can't find any mention of it anywhere so I trust it was nothing serious.

What happened to Adam Ellis? Can't find any mention of it anywhere so I trust it was nothing serious.

Apparently banged a old hand injury , he fell 1st race

Hopefully he's not done his scaphoid again!!?