British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Swedish League- Uk Tv In 2017 ?

With the Swedish league starting 2 weeks today it`s not looking likely that we will be able to watch it on TV in the UK. This will be the 1st year for quite a long time that no one has taken on the coverage.

SKY are presumably not interested. BT will probably want to concentrate on the GP`s and the premiership.

So that probably just leaves Premier Sports- which used to show it a few years back- I`m sure Dave Goddard would be up for more flights to Dublin :lol:

Edited by racers and royals

With the Swedish league starting 2 weeks today it`s not looking likely that we will be able to watch it on TV in the UK. This will be the 1st year for quite a long time that no one has taken on the coverage.

SKY are presumably not interested. BT will probably want to concentrate on the GP`s and the premiership.

So that probably just leaves Premier Sports- which used to show it a few years back- I`m sure Dave Goddard would be up for more flights to Dublin :lol:

is it not on Eurosport ?

No - Eleven sport are showing it in Poland.

exelent I've just added eleven sport to my NC+ contract

exelent I've just added eleven sport to my NC+ contract

Ditto, I was delighted when I saw lhat. Tough on people limited to British TV, seems nobody wants it.

No - Eleven sport are showing it in Poland.

Elevensport is easy to get on the Kodi platform with several sources.

Steve,

I have Kodi on an Amazon Firestick plugged in to my Samsung smart TV, and get many sport & film channels via "Phoenix" on Kodi. Any idea how I would get, or find Elevensport via Kodi? I'm not a computer expert having bought the Firestick preloaded with Kodi, but have navigated my way around it so far. It would seem a shame to miss the Swedish speedway if Eurosport are not covering it this season. Any advice would be welcome!

Thanks.....Dave.

Steve,

I have Kodi on an Amazon Firestick plugged in to my Samsung smart TV, and get many sport & film channels via "Phoenix" on Kodi. Any idea how I would get, or find Elevensport via Kodi? I'm not a computer expert having bought the Firestick preloaded with Kodi, but have navigated my way around it so far. It would seem a shame to miss the Swedish speedway if Eurosport are not covering it this season. Any advice would be welcome!

Thanks.....Dave.

Dave

try installing the addon filmy online, should be able to find all the Polish channels on there

Gaz

Steve,

Thanks.....Dave.

Do a search for polish channels on kodi on youtube and follow a tutorial. Easy to install they guide you through it.

Heres one.

Weeb TV on kodi is good for Eleven Sports.