British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Brandonbee 48 Rip

It is with great sadness that I pass on the news that Alan passed away yesterday after a long fight against cancer. I have posted this on the " international " section as Alan loved being able to watch all the streams at his home in the USA . Alan was a long time supporter of the Coventry Bees from an early age although he moved to the states some years ago. my wife and I met him and his American wife Karen for a meal when they visited London a few years ago. Alan I will miss your humour and company and the Polish threads won`t quite be the same from now on. RIP

• Like 8

Thanks for posting this.

Sad news RIP Brandonbee.

That's such sad news.

Thanks R and R for passing on the news, I am really shocked to say the least. It's always been enjoyable reading Alan's posts when speedway streams are live on the net at weekends. You'll be missed BrandonBee

My thoughts are with Alan's wife , family and friends

RIP fellow Bee

Rest in peace Alan and a big loss for this forum.

Edited by Ghostwalker

Desperately sad news to hear. I always found Alan was polite, enthusiastic & always tried to help other BSF members if they were struggling to find access to match coverage. His passion for the sport was patently obvious & his posts reflected that.

Was a pleasure to exchange posts with Alan, feel sad that I never got the chance to meet him & chat about the sport we love over a drink or two. Rest in peace BrandonBee48.

• Like 3

Thats really sad to hear. Never knew he had cancer.. RIP.

Sad news. Enjoyed reading his thoughts about all the meetings around the world. RIP

I am so very sorry to hear this desperately sad news. I was wondering why we hadn't heard from Alan for some time but like most had no idea of his personal fight.

His love and enthusiasm for the sport despite being so far from it shone through and his contributions were always warm and positive. His joy from being able to watch his beloved sport was infectious and was a wonderful antidote to the unpleasantness of so many.

I will miss his contributions terribly and wish I'd had the chance to meet him and thank him in person for his uplifting contributions.

Sleep well

• Like 2

I rarely contribute to threads on the polish league meetings etc. but used to enjoy reading all the comments whilst watching the streaming. Brandonbee certainly loved his speedway. Sad news.

Very sad - a great contributor to this forum.

RIP Alan

Edited by WembleyLion