British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Brandonbee 48 Rip

This is shocking news. RIP Alan. I didn't know him personally but like several others, he has made a big, positive contribution to my enjoyment of watching the foreign leagues for a number of years now. For that I thank you Alan.

Very sad to hear that. Always found him a valued and helpful member of the forum. He will be missed 😞

He always came across as a thoroughly nice chap who never involved himself in any petty bickering. RIP

Very sad to have read this news, like most of us I had never met him but enjoyed plenty of exchanges over the years, he was never one for getting involved in spats on here and I always admired this in him.

Always intended asking him if his picture was taken on the London Eye or some similar place, will miss him on here.

RIP Alan, a very nice gentleman.

• Like 1

Sad news...

Best wishes to his family and friends..

RIP Alan..

Sad news and unexpected.

RIP Alan. Sad loss to the forum.

RIP Alan. I always enjoyed reading his enthusiastic and humorous posts when watching streams.

I can only agree with others that he came across as an extremely likeable chap.

Sad news for sure he was my best friend over here and we use to chat quite a bit too bad we never got to meet in person.

R.I.P my friend.

• Like 3