British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Alex2000

Eastbourne Vs Cradley 29/4

The first of a string of home matches this Saturday. Is Coles riding or is he at Newcastle? People may say it's early season but we must get these points or we will be on the back foot from the off. Looking forward to a good meeting hope the weather stays good

The first of a string of home matches this Saturday. Is Coles riding or is he at Newcastle? People may say it's early season but we must get these points or we will be on the back foot from the off. Looking forward to a good meeting hope the weather stays good

Coles will be riding for your lot but Perry will be missing for Cradley, as he's at Glasgow.

Coles will be riding for your lot but Perry will be missing for Cradley, as he's at Glasgow.

that's good for Cradley tho as he isn't the best round Arlo so their guest will inevertably be stronger than Perry Edited by Al3x200

Still unsure about where the team is.

Did well against Lakeside home and away but failed terribly against Mildenhall away.

I worry about Baseby as I have not really seen anything to suggest he is going to be a good number 1 yet. If we do get him flying then we will be right up there but if not, I think we will struggle.

I am going for a close fought home win. I think Cradley are the team to beat this year....dam Midlanders!!!

I tend to think this will be a comfortable home win. I presume Kelsey is r/r and Brennan will have a field day with 7 rides. I cannot believe Luke Harris will be much different to last year and rates behind Charley Powell so the Heathens bottom 4 look vulnerable. Armstrong looks good when he gates but otherwise struggles around Arlington. Danny Ayres is an enigma, guested here a lot but rolling starts,tape incidents & falls mixed in with some terrific rides. Dan Greenwood struggled last year to overcome his 2015 injury, hence his average drop and I think he still needs time to get his old form back.

Luke Harris has started the season really well with 16 points from 2 league matches (albeit both at home) - his win over Jenkins in Heat 14 vs Mildenhall was a beauty and he looks high on confidence at present, so I'm hoping he will surprise you especially with his experience of the track. Gating could become our achilles heel this season with our heat leaders not being renowned for getting out of the traps particularly well. I think it should be a close meeting, with a little luck Cradley could come away with the win - fingers crossed anyway!

• Like 1

This season's Luke Harris has been miles better than last season's. It'll be interesting to see how well he goes on a track he should know.

• Like 1

Hunters ur comment is crazy about Harris,first 3 meeting he as stepped up massively for us and looks a dece t second string.

Big difference will be if dugard is injured,gona improve them massively with brennan takin extra rides