Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Alex2000

Eastbourne Vs Cradley 29/4

The National League is the first tier of league speedway - A genuine 3rd tier - It's naturally a development league of sorts to allow youngsters a first experience of league racing. So the likes of Tom Brennan, Jack Smith, JPB, etc etc can gain some track experience however it's a genuine 3rd tier.

There are true development leagues through the MDL the SDL and NJL.

Riders are being paid - so it is about winning !!

Also programmes would have been sold out earlier if all the people who missed the meeting because of the football where their.

Also programmes would have been sold out earlier if all the people who missed the meeting because of the football where their.

Maybe fewer programmes were printed because of the football down the road and the fact that the last time Cradley came, there were very few travelling fans.

Maybe fewer programmes were printed because of the football down the road and the fact that the last time Cradley came, there were very few travelling fans.

Huh very few travelling fans, did you go last year for the League meeting ? i reckon there were between 75 and 100 of us, this year i would suggest it was again around 100, I thought there were more Eastbourne supporters last season than this. Now while 75 to 100 is not many i would suggest for the National league its very good considering how far away it is, I have never ever in the time we have been in the NL ever seen 100 visiting fans at Monmore, and that includes Eastbourne :wink: . we may have a few idiots amongst us at times, but its rare if ever that we take less than that to any away meeting. Next time we are down your way take a walk around the crowd, have a look on the Car Park for Cradley stickers you might be surprised.

Huh very few travelling fans, did you go last year for the League meeting ? i reckon there were between 75 and 100 of us, this year i would suggest it was again around 100, I thought there were more Eastbourne supporters last season than this. Now while 75 to 100 is not many i would suggest for the National league its very good considering how far away it is, I have never ever in the time we have been in the NL ever seen 100 visiting fans at Monmore, and that includes Eastbourne :wink: . we may have a few idiots amongst us at times, but its rare if ever that we take less than that to any away meeting. Next time we are down your way take a walk around the crowd, have a look on the Car Park for Cradley stickers you might be surprised.

I wasn't talking about the league meeting. I said the last time Cradley came to Arlington and then there were just a handful of travelling fans.