British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
WestGorton1884

Belle Vue V Somerset - 1/5/17 , 12pm

I do support the club as best i can ?

Really WG?

A true fan would be there today regardless of the Mickey Mouse situation caused by yet more administrative nonsense...

It's all about four riders going round don't forget, it isn't important for the sport to have any integrity or credibility. A true fan would realise this too...

You get great racing at the NSS regardless of who the riders are, and what standard they may be, so everyone should be very pleased with that and ignore the names in the programme.

Who they are and what team or division they are from isn't relevant...

Never forget also, true fans know that these riders only do it for our entertainment so therefore we should be expected to pay top dollar regardless of riders there, in fact true fans would happily pay double to watch any Speedway regardless of standard..

Remember if you don't attend, Speedway will cease to exist and that would destroy people's lives (or something like that), and even by saying why your not attending on here will mean thousands now won't attend todays match..

FFS don't put any weather forecasts out as well WG....

(Unless of course it says, 'its dead sunny in Longsight' or 'its lovely here in Ardwick')..

Remember, it's not those who run the sports' responsibility to provide a 'Professional' sport worthy of the phrase, it's simply down to YOU to attend any old bullshine they serve up...

And be bloody grateful about it too I might add!!....

If people don't like what is being offered up then they simply should just stay away, (and join the many tens of thousands in Britain who have already done this)..

Now, as a true fan I am off to the track...

Hang on, is that a large dark cloud I see over Mcvities on the A6?...

😁

Edited by mikebv
  • Like 1

Big Belle Vue win, 55-35

Well said mikebv. Never understood the need of the negative ones to try to influence those who don't agree with them. I'm off to the track now and expect a good match.

• Like 2

I do support the club as best i can ?

That's fine, that's all any of us can do. I read your original post to mean you had made a decision not to attend because Bjerre and Hougaard are absent. Apologies if I misunderstood.

• Like 1

Really WG?

A true fan would be there today regardless of the Mickey Mouse situation caused by yet more administrative nonsense...

It's all about four riders going round don't forget, it isn't important for the sport to have any integrity or credibility. A true fan would realise this too...

You get great racing at the NSS regardless of who the riders are, and what standard they may be, so everyone should be very pleased with that and ignore the names in the programme.

Who they are and what team or division they are from isn't relevant...

Never forget also, true fans know that these riders only do it for our entertainment so therefore we should be expected to pay top dollar regardless of riders there, in fact true fans would happily pay double to watch any Speedway regardless of standard..

Remember if you don't attend, Speedway will cease to exist and that would destroy people's lives (or something like that), and even by saying why your not attending on here will mean thousands now won't attend todays match..

FFS don't put any weather forecasts out as well WG....

(Unless of course it says, 'its dead sunny in Longsight' or 'its lovely here in Ardwick')..

Remember, it's not those who run the sports' responsibility to provide a 'Professional' sport worthy of the phrase, it's simply down to YOU to attend any old bullshine they serve up...

And be bloody grateful about it too I might add!!....

If people don't like what is being offered up then they simply should just stay away, (and join the many tens of thousands in Britain who have already done this)..

Now, as a true fan I am off to the track...

Hang on, is that a large dark cloud I see over Mcvities on the A6?...

Perhaps i can't make it because of bank holiday family commitments ?

Perhaps finances play a part in me missing a few meetings ?

Perhaps all these missed meetings will contribute to me being omitted from the Aces 'super fan' group ?

But as i say , i support the club the best i can

thanks for the advice anyway ,

Edited by WestGorton1884
  • Like 1

Perhaps i can't make it because of bank holiday family commitments ?

Perhaps finances play a part in me missing a few meetings ?

Perhaps all these missed meetings will contribute to me being omitted from the Aces 'super fan' group ?

But as i say , i support the club the best i can

thanks for the advice anyway ,

😊

No chance of either of us being inducted into the 'super fan' group I would suggest..!!!

Enjoying the sunshine in the local park...

😁😉

Edited by mikebv

Well so far it seems that the threat to make changes from Gary May seems to be having an impression.

Looks like Rohan has come to the party at last.

• Like 1

And Rohan will be at reserve soon, handy.....

• Like 2

At least a draw for Somerset. Shocking.

Heads should role

• Like 1

Looks like Rohan has come to the party at last.

He was nearly got rid of at Swindon but he turned his season around and was very good for the rest of the season.

• Like 2

Good win and result for Zummerzet.

• Like 1