British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Poole V Swindon Ela 1/5/17 6pm

What average would Nicki arrive on? Would he get a reduction as he hasn't ridden here for 3 years or more.

What was his last club ? Could be at least a 10.

What was his last club ? Could be at least a 10.

Peterborough

Zagar is quality though! Prefer him over kk

I'm not sure he'd be very committed!

Peterborough

Average ?

What average would Nicki arrive on? Would he get a reduction as he hasn't ridden here for 3 years or more.

Could always ask for a reduction..

Peterborough

Peterborough??! I don't remember him riding for them! I would have said Eastbourne..

Probably best to know his average first. You can apply to have his average re-assessed but that doesn't necessarily mean it will go down! Can't see him being interested in the UK after the time he has been away. Also if doing Sweden, Poland and Denmark that would rule out him riding UK (Polish 3 league rule).

I think the Newman/Kerr combination is a better solution - if Andersen can step up and be a #1 again.

That would give him a starting average of just over 12 (depending on what they are now going to do with riders doing 4H and 4A

Could always ask for a reduction..

Peterborough??! I don't remember him riding for them! I would have said Eastbourne..

Yep panthers, don't think he completed the season though. Remember him representing them at the EL Pairs at kings Lynn on sky. Must be 2010/2011? Not sure on average

Feel sorry for anyone facing Nicki & Hans at Poole. Would need a large supply of spare air fences! I very much doubt he will come.

• Like 1

If poole went down Kyle replacing KK and someone at 7.47 to replace Shanes,would be better in the short term atleast everyone would be scoring pts.

1 Andersen 10.01

2 Holder 7.16

3 upto 7.47

4 Newman 6.31

5 Kurtz 7.65

6 Kerr 5.98

7 Klindt 5.42

Best options I could see are woryna or palm toft

Feel sorry for anyone facing Nicki & Hans at Poole. Would need a large supply of spare air fences! I very much doubt he will come.

I don't think anyone fears Hans any more. OK if he gates but he's not barging anyone out of the way these days. And TBH neither is Nicki.

I don't think anyone fears Hans any more. OK if he gates but he's not barging anyone out of the way these days. And TBH neither is Nicki.

Don't be so sure! Some of Hans dive bombs have been full of venom at Poole!

• Like 1