British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Poole V Swindon Ela 1/5/17 6pm

I think Matt has people lined up

Given the forthright nature of Middlo's quotes I wouldn't be surprised. It's a rare season that Poole track a poor team (and I'm not saying the current line-up is poor) and an extraordinary one when they don't move decisively to solve a problem.

Given the forthright nature of Middlo's quotes I wouldn't be surprised. It's a rare season that Poole track a poor team (and I'm not saying the current line-up is poor) and an extraordinary one when they don't move decisively to solve a problem.

The berks who came up with this average lark has put the cap on things. Matt will sort it, dont you worry.

His post, READ WHAT HE SAID.

I READ WHAT HE SAID.

He said Hans went to get changed instead of doing a track walk.

Never seen that before.

Something is clearly wrong at Poole.

• Like 1

I READ WHAT HE SAID.

Never seen that before.

Just maybe its truth. Why should there be something wrong ? Your just guessing. No suprise with you..

Edited by Starman2006

Just maybe its truth.

A rider that can't be bothered to do a track walk is hardly inspiring is it?

Isn't he meant to be captain?

Maybe he can't stand KK like the fans .

A rider that can't be bothered to do a track walk is hardly inspiring is it?

Isn't he meant to be captain?

Maybe he can't stand KK like the fans .

Maybe again your just guessing.

I READ WHAT HE SAID.

Never seen that before.

No there is nothing clearly wrong at Poole. Hans went to get changed but spent nearly ten minutes talking to the tractor guy about grading. That clearly delayed him getting changed and back for the track walk.

• Like 1

Look in the UK currently and in reason seasons Poole are the biggest team in the UK.

Being Number 1 for Poole is like number 7 for Man U for example. Some People just can't hack it.

You look at the riders who have been here in recent season.

Holder and Ward= Enough said

Magic= Was number 5 but was really our number 1 in 2015

Hancock= 4 times world champ

I well it's different to Stal Gorzow for KK = Everyone knows everything. I just spoke to Mr Klindt on twitter for 30 mins.

In Poland he walks down the street in Gorzow everyone knows who he is. In Poole about 10 might know him.Yes, there is no big crowds but its still pressure and very close one.

On good note Klindt said they were angry they lost. He said Holder is looking fast now and Kyle and Shanes got some extra practice afterwards.

Yes, we need to sort out our number 1 but apart from that we are ready to roll which is nice.

Edited by poolebolton

Trouble with your top riders is most only ride rather than race when they feel like it, it doesnt matter whether they like the track or not, if it was a grand prix you can bet they would give it a good go regardless.

I don't think anyone fears Hans any more. OK if he gates but he's not barging anyone out of the way these days. And TBH neither is Nicki.

I am not convinced Charles Wright would agree with you!

• Like 2

Palm toft is not a No 1, and at this moment in time we are sadly lacking..

PT wouldn't be no1 though, Hans would. Brady would ride at 5 and PT probably be third heatleader..

I don't think anyone fears Hans any more. OK if he gates but he's not barging anyone out of the way these days. And TBH neither is Nicki.

Disagree. Hans has been in dive bombing mode most of this season. He has come charging under riders entering the first and third bends since the start of the season. Quite agressive to be honest.

• Like 1

No there is nothing clearly wrong at Poole. Hans went to get changed but spent nearly ten minutes talking to the tractor guy about grading. That clearly delayed him getting changed and back for the track walk.

Well, that was a waste of ten minutes...

• Like 2

KK seems a loner and not a team player and consistency eludes him in the UK, Middleditch needs to

massage his ego.

Championships are won with team spirit not chopping and changing riders to fit the numbers!

KK seems a loner and not a team player and consistency eludes him in the UK, Middleditch needs to

massage his ego.

Championships are won with team spirit not chopping and changing riders to fit the numbers!

Did you really just say that.

Wolves won last season why Tai= Changed rider

Poole won year before with Kennett in Semi

Year before fair and square

Year before Hancock came in

Look at the last couple of years and say that riders don't= Titles