British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Poole V Swindon Ela 1/5/17 6pm

Maybe again your just guessing.

I'm probably wrong. All is rosy at Poole and KK is a true number one at a guess.

No there is nothing clearly wrong at Poole. Hans went to get changed but spent nearly ten minutes talking to the tractor guy about grading. That clearly delayed him getting changed and back for the track walk.

Thanks for a proper explanation. Sounds like he should have walked the track with the others instead of giving out individual orders as surely it's better for team morale?

I'm probably wrong. All is rosy at Poole and KK is a true number one at a guess.

Didn't the magazine seller who looks like a farmer in his latest picture say that KK would be top of the averages or some other such guff a few months back ?

I may be mistaken, just checking.

• Like 4

I READ WHAT HE SAID.

He said Hans went to get changed instead of doing a track walk.

Never seen that before.

Something is clearly wrong at Poole.

Kasprzak didn't do the track walk either.

Disagree. Hans has been in dive bombing mode most of this season. He has come charging under riders entering the first and third bends since the start of the season. Quite agressive to be honest.

It's coming out of the bends where he is aggressive too. He's always had a 'thou shalt not pass' attitude, and in his championship title winning year at Blunsdon he was very hard on riders coming off the second bend.

Sometimes I wondered if two of my favourite all time riders (Adams and Ashby) had deployed similar attributes, maybe both would have been world champs?

• Like 2

Didn't the magazine seller who looks like a farmer in his latest picture say that KK would be top of the averages or some other such guff a few months back ?

I may be mistaken, just checking.

don't think he was the only one either.

not a cat in hell's chance he would ever finish top of the averages.

Kasprzak didn't do the track walk either.

Like I said, all very odd.

As we only got 2 meetings in may surely it would be best to see what happens​ next weds against rye house and then the next meeting is on the 29 just an opinion as may is a quiet month for us

Just to throw other names into the mix (as I'd hate to see this thread end) - how about Miedzinski, Zengota or Smolinski??

• Like 1

Just to throw other names into the mix (as I'd hate to see this thread end) - how about Miedzinski, Zengota or Smolinski??

Zengi real average after dropping the 1.4 is 7.91 from what I recall , but Miedzinski mate I mean lol

Smolinski? :rofl:

The other two might be worth a shout though.

Right people this is a forum but do some research.

Milik does too many leagues and won't ride here.

Miedzinski is not the rider he used to be and does not like riding here

Vaculik is the best option= Gp rider and has said he wants to ride here.

Vaculik was a pre season target but didn't want to come because of other commitments. He won't come.

• Like 1

Vaculik was a pre season target but didn't want to come because of other commitments. He won't come.

the best bet is to drop two riders and bring in two middle of the road riders