British Speedway Forum
Mr Blobby

Edinburgh V Sheffield Koc 28/4/17 @7.30pm

In my job l listen to halfwits speak all the time so can translate these comments easily.

Round off applause for that one and a pint at the bar tomorrow night post off the evening.

You will have Fenway Bleachers on the phone to Blobby to explain this to him.

Spud has the same nickname on the butt end of his Kevlars, or at least used to.

I tend not to look at Riders butts.

Weirdo.

• Like 1

I tend not to look at Riders butts.

Weirdo.

That is for the Monarchs riders tomorrow night

• Like 1

Did you not fancy going to see speedway tonight instead.

Congrats to the other tigers in reaching the next round of the cup , and a big well done to Rich vital heat 15 win for him there.

Shatzone texter sounds a bit of a walloper must get special training as it is a long line off wallopers. Still trying to understand the Ant & Dec comment and Richard WTF, be dark soon they will need to be home.

Although it is not a school night so maybe not.

You really are a nasty piece of work, you try to pass it off as banter but you can't hide the vitriol coming from you and your fellow tiger fans.

Slagging off the Chatzone updates is a new low for you and your mates, it's a service provided at people's own expense, would you rather there was none at all.

Over and out with the crap on here

• Like 1

You really are a nasty piece of work, you try to pass it off as banter but you can't hide the vitriol coming from you and your fellow tiger fans.

Slagging off the Chatzone updates is a new low for you and your mates, it's a service provided at people's own expense, would you rather there was none at all.

Over and out with the crap on here

Hurt my feelings any more off this.

But if i come across any spare sense of humours i will give you a shout saddo.

Hurt my feelings any more off this.

But if i come across any spare sense of humours i will give you a shout saddo.

Aye touched a nerve there :shock:

Don't think he really understands the bit that we really don't like them.

Don't think he really understands the bit that we really don't like them.

No he just got over protective about the chatzone . We all know it's an important service without the patronising reminder . But tonights texters comments were more Krankies than King Jamie . But if that's what they like , who are we to criticise .

And you especially as you do updates yourself, so it is alright for you to slag off other updaters ? Purile nonsense

And you especially as you do updates yourself, so it is alright for you to slag off other updaters ? Purile nonsense

Wind your neck in , we're having a laugh .

Wind your neck in , we're having a laugh .

My jaws are aching.

Criticism welcome......but arrogant bile not so.

Texter has an eccentric sense of humour, but helps out when others not available so his updates come with an individual flavour, and you`ll note he is a bad loser. He is even worse on the golf course......believe me.

If you dont like it.....stay out. Simples.

Paulco does a good job on the proboards, though we might disagree about what constitutes a cracking race...but he has my respect for posting/texting whilst watching and drinking at Ashfield. Not many can multi task like that.

I might detest what you say but I defend your right to say it...please extend that courtesy elsewhere

• Like 1

Jesus

Even he had a sense off humour.

So I have been told didn't know the man personally.

• Like 1

Jesus

Crazysue hasn't roped him in yet :shock:

Well our gating tonight was shocking couldn't make a start if our life depended on it. Took us 7 heats to even to get going even then we weren't that great. 4 points to defend but at least it's a lead. Good to see the majority of the team out after the meeting practising.

• Like 1