British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lucifer sam

Scunthorpe Scorpions Vs Berwick Bandits ( S G B Championship) - Sunday, April 30th (3pm)

No, that's for the Premiership only. In the Championship, it's 40.00 all season long.

All the best

Rob

Sorry? I'm not being funny but I just don't get this. So what you're saying is that Championship teams that were originally declared at a 40.00 point limit can only re-declare to said 40.00 limit, however Premiership teams originally declared at a 50.00 limit can only re-declare to 42.00? Won't be many changes to Premiership teams if they are going to lose 8 points.

Haven't read it that way and don't understand the reasoning for it if so.

Cheers, Boothers

Is Josh Bailey fit or are we also using a guest?

Josh Bailey is due to be back.

I will double-check with Rob G tonight, but I believe everyone is back tomorrow and it's a full team for Scorpions.

All the best

Rob

Sorry? I'm not being funny but I just don't get this. So what you're saying is that Championship teams that were originally declared at a 40.00 point limit can only re-declare to said 40.00 limit, however Premiership teams originally declared at a 50.00 limit can only re-declare to 42.00? Won't be many changes to Premiership teams if they are going to lose 8 points.

Haven't read it that way and don't understand the reasoning for it if so.

Cheers, Boothers

It was because of the silly averages to begin with , riders like Doyle averaging 13 or something ridiculous like that . So once riders are no longer lumbered with their 2nd tier average or adjusted top league one , the team points limit drops . Though if they want fairness between both leagues , then both should be on 40 or 42 instead of the top league 2 points better off

So they are determined to keep the status quo after the promotion play-offs.

Edited by TheScotsman

So they are determined to keep the status quo after the promotion play-offs.

It would seem so

• Like 1

Should be 42 after initial shake up.

Any team averaging 40 is losing more than they win.

• Like 2

Should be 42 after initial shake up.

Any team averaging 40 is losing more than they win.

I agree, looking at averages so far this season it shows that 42 is around right not 40

Stefan Nielsen strongest reserve in the league, yeah right. I think Bradley Wilson Dean has that mantle.

Stefan Nielsen strongest reserve in the league, yeah right. I think Bradley Wilson Dean has that mantle.

not by current average - yet(!)

Mark Riss up there too.