British Speedway Forum
hyderd

Tai Massive Project

Orion is one of the people on here that i actually have no idea what he likes or dislikes.He generally wants confrontation and is never positive on any issue a crying shame really.

So lets this get this right ..you been banned about 20 times for being confrontation etc etc and you post this ...do me a favour and look up irony Edited by orion

For the same reasons Lee Richardson and Scott Nicholls did.

Even more amusing when you post this and nobody had even quoted.

They both had different reasons. LR was about funding for National side, SN was about training and support for GB riders - policy on SEC was the straw which hurt the camel. He has now recognised the work being done by the BSPA. As far as I can see Tai's reasons are the lack of doing things his way, using his people - or have I got that wrong?

They both had different reasons. LR was about funding for National side, SN was about training and support for GB riders - policy on SEC was the straw which hurt the camel. He has now recognised the work being done by the BSPA. As far as I can see Tai's reasons are the lack of doing things his way, using his people - or have I got that wrong?

You've simply concocted a version to suit your narrative.

The simple facts are Richardson, Nicholls and Woffinden all stopped riding for GB due to disagreements with the BSPA.

There is one common factor involved.

• Like 1

The simple facts are Richardson, Nicholls and Woffinden all stopped riding for GB due to disagreements with the BSPA.

Ego? And I include your post as I did not concoct anything but thanks for the reply.

• Like 1

Money..

• Like 1

Money..

so far wide of the mark. Watch the Mark Loram DVD that will tell you all you need to know about the BSPA and why Mark doesn't get involved

Money..

Spot on ...in one way or another it tends to be that .

so far wide of the mark. Watch the Mark Loram DVD that will tell you all you need to know about the BSPA and why Mark doesn't get involved

instead of being a clever clogs why don't you just tell me...

Spot on ...in one way or another it tends to be that .

That's what it boils down to .

Ego? And I include your post as I did not concoct anything but thanks for the reply.

Staggering how people deny something they have posted. You have concocted your version using the elements that fit your narrative and ignoring others, you cannot deny it, it is there for all to see.

The common factor is the BSPA. However, if you have agendas you'll ignore that.

So what does Mark say about the then BSPA?

All these people on here spouting their self righteous views no one really knows what went on between the BSPA and Woofy and to be honest that should stay between

them, I hope they do sort out their differences for the benefit of youngster's coming throu. As for him not riding over here surely he has the right to earn his money where he believe@s he gets the best deal and with the polish rules he can only do two leagues. whether he ride's for team gb is his choice its not compulsory to ride its an invitation to ride. I am disappointed he has chosen not to ride but that's his decision and I respect it.

I wish all you lot getting all brave behind the keyboard would pack it in and just get behind the rest of team gb, some of you seem to have a real dislike of Tai, I don't like the tattoos and piercings but that's his choice I just like to see him on a bike. Some of you could do with actually getting on a bike and seeing what its really like.

what makes you think if the bspa were to exceed to Woffindens demands ,that it would benefit youngsters coming through ? 2 years before he threw his toys out of the pram , Woffinden was going to do great things for the benefit of British speedway and especially the youngsters . so while everything was rosy , tell me what exactly he did for anyones benefit other than his own , then I will have a clear picture of what we are actually missing out on through the BSPA being stubborn and continuing to put their faith In the likes of Poultec and Neil Vatcher . instead of handing British speedways future lock stock and 2 smoking barrels over to Woffinden

• Like 2

All these people on here spouting their self righteous views no one really knows what went on between the BSPA and Woofy and to be honest that should stay between

them, I hope they do sort out their differences for the benefit of youngster's coming throu. As for him not riding over here surely he has the right to earn his money where he believe@s he gets the best deal and with the polish rules he can only do two leagues. whether he ride's for team gb is his choice its not compulsory to ride its an invitation to ride. I am disappointed he has chosen not to ride but that's his decision and I respect it.

I wish all you lot getting all brave behind the keyboard would pack it in and just get behind the rest of team gb, some of you seem to have a real dislike of Tai, I don't like the tattoos and piercings but that's his choice I just like to see him on a bike. Some of you could do with actually getting on a bike and seeing what its really like.

I think everyone here IS behind the 'rest of team GB' and appreciate the loyalty and national pride of those who represent us.

Not 2 leagues, your home league and two more, Tai could race in the UK, Poland and Sweden if he so wished ....
  • Like 2

Not 2 leagues, your home league and two more, Tai could race in the UK, Poland and Sweden if he so wished ....

Indeed he could and if he was greedy and money was all he was interested in he could do that.

However, he'd rather not have the hassle of travelling backwards and forwards, racing on all different nights of the week and work to a set schedule. As do most in his position. It doesn't work for some, Freddie Lindgren for example prefers to stay busy.

That is the choice that British speedway has taken, it's not Tai's fault.

The not riding in British Final and for Team GB are different issues and yes I am disappointed that he doesn't. However, none of us are in the position to make a proper judgement of that situation as despite what some may try and claim we don't know the full story.

• Like 2

Indeed he could and if he was greedy and money was all he was interested in he could do that.

However, he'd rather not have the hassle of travelling backwards and forwards, racing on all different nights of the week and work to a set schedule. As do most in his position. It doesn't work for some, Freddie Lindgren for example prefers to stay busy.

That is the choice that British speedway has taken, it's not Tai's fault.

The not riding in British Final and for Team GB are different issues and yes I am disappointed that he doesn't. However, none of us are in the position to make a proper judgement of that situation as despite what some may try and claim we don't know the full story.

I've heard him say the reason he doesn't race here is because he can only race in two leagues so has he got this written in his Polish contract unlike everyone else?