British Speedway Forum
hyderd

Tai Massive Project

When is the TW training day for the future British stars ?

I may be completely wrong here and going from memory. But I seem to recall Tai offering to hire a track out in Europe but the bspa weren't prepared to cover travel costs.

As I say don't take that as a statement of fact as it's just something I seem to recall.

it's about time he gives something back to British Speedway and the Future as he was happy to use British Speedway when he needed it but now thinks he is to big for it.

it's about time he gives something back to British Speedway and the Future as he was happy to use British Speedway when he needed it but now thinks he is to big for it.

You may or may not be right. I don't think that you are.

My point was that this particular argument has been flogged to death.

Dragging it up again will, in all probability, just cause more trouble on this Thread.

That said - you have every right to your opinion.

• Like 1

I don't post here very often, probably because no matter what you say, someone jumps down your throat... But, to use football as a comparison, did the fans turn on Paul Scholes or John Terry when they refused to play for their country or do foreign fans slag off their countrymen for plying their trade in a foreign country because the pay and standard is better???

Yes I know circumstances are different before the keyboard warriors start flexing their fingers but you get the analogy.

Every time a speedway rider gets on a bike they risk death and serious injury to entertain a few hardy soles that stand by what (in this country) can only be described as an industry that is devoid of ideas and is living in the past, so why shouldn't someone look after number 1?

Most people on here would earn a better wage if they could and I reckon 90% of the people on here would do exactly the same if they had a similar level of talent on a bike.

This guy wanted to raise the level of awareness and the profile of speedway in this country when he first became World Champ and raised thousands for charity on the back of him being the biggest name in the country.

No-one on here will truly know what has happened between Tai and the powers that be, some accuse Tai of spitting his dummy out, others say the BSPA has a lack of professionalism....WE DONT KNOW THE TRUTH...

Yes he has chosen not to ride for the UK at this time but he stated it wasn't permanent and left the door open, this suggests that if the problem could be sorted he would return.... Don't forget without him we wouldn't have gotten the Silver ..... We'd have been embarrassed at our newest stadium...

And as for giving something back, he is still young and at his peak, let him concentrate on what he does best, he may have offered to help, he may not have, again it's speculation... We don't know...

As for the people who question his tattoos and persona.... Get a bloody grip !!!

Edited by Yampy
  • Like 5

I think this has been done to death quite frankly.

Or - are you just trying to cause trouble?

The latter. Typical Tai troll hater stirring as per usual.

tell you what out of curiosity.. please outline what he can do so you will be happy.. please take into consideration where he rides week in and out his GP's including travelling times and spending time with his new wife and his R&R (which he is entitled to)

and then tell us all how he can do more for british speedway other than being the only British rider on the World GP stage..

I await your full and consise run down on what he can do more for the British public who for the majority love him and he will get a massive roar at Cardiff thats for sure..

tell you what out of curiosity.. please outline what he can do so you will be happy.. please take into consideration where he rides week in and out his GP's including travelling times and spending time with his new wife and his R&R (which he is entitled to)

and then tell us all how he can do more for british speedway other than being the only British rider on the World GP stage..

I await your full and consise run down on what he can do more for the British public who for the majority love him and he will get a massive roar at Cardiff thats for sure..

Ride in the British Final

Ride for Team GB in the World Cup

Run the occasional training school in Britain as was proposed

That will do for me.

• Like 1

Ride in the British Final

Ride for Team GB in the World Cup

Run the occasional training school in Britain as was proposed

That will do for me.

pretty much the same for me
  • Like 2

Hes multiple British & World Champion. He's one of a minority of people in this world who actually loves what he does for a living. He gets cheered on by 10's of thousands every Sunday in Poland and will be given a hero's reception by about 40k people in Cardiff next month. In Short, I don't think he cares about Rob's opinion of him...

Hes multiple British & World Champion. He's one of a minority of people in this world who actually loves what he does for a living. He gets cheered on by 10's of thousands every Sunday in Poland and will be given a hero's reception by about 40k people in Cardiff next month. In Short, I don't think he cares about Rob's opinion of him...

You honestly think that he will have over 40,000 fans giving him a heroes welcome this year, my sides are splitting with laughter, he clearly doesn't care about British Fans and many will rather support Johnny Foreigner than him now.

You honestly think that he will have over 40,000 fans giving him a heroes welcome this year, my sides are splitting with laughter, he clearly doesn't care about British Fans and many will rather support Johnny Foreigner than him now.

lol give it a rest fool.

the vast majority will be cheering him on

a sad keyboard warrior who has been called out as a liar and a coward, is the voice of the minority

I may be completely wrong here and going from memory. But I seem to recall Tai offering to hire a track out in Europe but the bspa weren't prepared to cover travel costs.

As I say don't take that as a statement of fact as it's just something I seem to recall.

so Tai wants to hire a track ,but wants the BSPA to pay ,that would be right ,

I don't post here very often, probably because no matter what you say, someone jumps down your throat... But, to use football as a comparison, did the fans turn on Paul Scholes or John Terry when they refused to play for their country or do foreign fans slag off their countrymen for plying their trade in a foreign country because the pay and standard is better???

Yes I know circumstances are different before the keyboard warriors start flexing their fingers but you get the analogy.

Every time a speedway rider gets on a bike they risk death and serious injury to entertain a few hardy soles that stand by what (in this country) can only be described as an industry that is devoid of ideas and is living in the past, so why shouldn't someone look after number 1?

Most people on here would earn a better wage if they could and I reckon 90% of the people on here would do exactly the same if they had a similar level of talent on a bike.

This guy wanted to raise the level of awareness and the profile of speedway in this country when he first became World Champ and raised thousands for charity on the back of him being the biggest name in the country.

No-one on here will truly know what has happened between Tai and the powers that be, some accuse Tai of spitting his dummy out, others say the BSPA has a lack of professionalism....WE DONT KNOW THE TRUTH...

Yes he has chosen not to ride for the UK at this time but he stated it wasn't permanent and left the door open, this suggests that if the problem could be sorted he would return.... Don't forget without him we wouldn't have gotten the Silver ..... We'd have been embarrassed at our newest stadium...

And as for giving something back, he is still young and at his peak, let him concentrate on what he does best, he may have offered to help, he may not have, again it's speculation... We don't know...

As for the people who question his tattoos and persona.... Get a bloody grip !!!

of course he left the door open . might be some other plum opportunities like the world games he fancies cherry picking

• Like 1

lol give it a rest fool.

the vast majority will be cheering him on

a sad keyboard warrior who has been called out as a liar and a coward, is the voice of the minority

Sad,liar & a coward ? Must be time you went for another holiday

Sad,liar & a coward ? Must be time you went for another holiday

You said you have ridden speedway....................cant and wont provide proof.........liar

You said you would talk to Tai..................you havent............coward

You said you have ridden speedway....................cant and wont provide proof.........liar

You said you would talk to Tai..................you havent............coward

You can't prove either so your clearly making things up.