British Speedway Forum
hyderd

Tai Massive Project

So that makes it ok for him to drop the British final and Not ride for the National team until it suits him.

The question was asked what Wolves got out of it. Wolves got plenty out of it, more than teams get out of the vast majority of riders.

• Like 1

The question was asked what Wolves got out of it. Wolves got plenty out of it, more than teams get out of the vast majority of riders.

The Real question, What is British speedway and British fans getting from TW ?

True. :t::approve: :approve:

Still haven't heard the sound of the penny dropping ,,

The Real question, What is British speedway and British fans getting from TW ?

A hero representing us at gp level. I bet the UK TV audience of the gps would half without him. (Or any brit tbf).

The real question is what has he done against British fans?

A hero representing us at gp level. I bet the UK TV audience of the gps would half without him. (Or any brit tbf).

A Hero ? That word is used for those who protect this country not some speedway kid who has turned his back on his country.

• Like 1

It's what he isn't doing that is the problem ...
  • Like 3

A Hero ? That word is used for those who protect this country not some speedway kid who has turned his back on his country.

I will tell you as someone who has served this country in the armed forces hero is not a word we like to hear.. we are not hero's by any stretch of the imagination..

although the definition states :- a person who is admired for their courage, outstanding achievements, or noble qualities.

Tai has courage to ride a bike flat out as does anyone who sits on a bike.. outstanding achievements.. he has won 2 world titles..

so in the definition you could say he was a hero..

• Like 2

They are all hero's in my eyes, but you can't beat the chance of cheering on a home win and hearing the National Anthem and as it stands Tai is the only person with the opportunity to do that.

The time he spent with not only myself but my then 5 and then again a year later 6 year old daughter is priceless.

And to her he is a massive hero.

Let's not try make out that I support all Tai decisions. I think he should compete in the British final (I also think the top 4 or 5 brits should get seeded,this actually opens the semis up to more riders too )

It frustrates me he is not riding in the world cup but scottie and Rico have done the same thing and they can't all be wrong.

But for me while it is sad not to see the premiere brit not competing domestically if i was a his level I would not ride the British league. Why not turn it into a positive, you can read at least 10 posts a day saying big changes are needed in the sport. Why not use the top brit not wanting to ride here as a catalyst for change.

I appreciate some of you don't like the bloke but for all his achievements he must at least of earn't your respect?

• Like 2

I will tell you as someone who has served this country in the armed forces hero is not a word we like to hear.. we are not hero's by any stretch of the imagination..

although the definition states :- a person who is admired for their courage, outstanding achievements, or noble qualities.

Tai has courage to ride a bike flat out as does anyone who sits on a bike.. outstanding achievements.. he has won 2 world titles..

so in the definition you could say he was a hero..

So why are so many donating to help the heroes if what you said was true ?

So why are so many donating to help the heroes if what you said was true ?

people are donating to help armed forces personel the help they need with PTSD as it is not a very nice thing to have I know this only too well.. I dont like people calling me a hero from my time in the forces i did a job and there was nothing heroic about some of the things i did or have done inthe past..

but thats my view.. hero is a big word but look at the definition and people can translate that how they like and if people want to use it then thats cool to me Tai is a good lad he makes choices for himself which is what he has to do he serves only himself and this is his business and he is his only product to sell.. yes he makes some wrong choices and says the wrong things sometimes but he is only human i would love to see him ride over here more often but i understand this is his life and i respect that..

• Like 2

They are all hero's in my eyes, but you can't beat the chance of cheering on a home win and hearing the National Anthem and as it stands Tai is the only person with the opportunity to do that.

The time he spent with not only myself but my then 5 and then again a year later 6 year old daughter is priceless.

And to her he is a massive hero.

Let's not try make out that I support all Tai decisions. I think he should compete in the British final (I also think the top 4 or 5 brits should get seeded,this actually opens the semis up to more riders too )

It frustrates me he is not riding in the world cup but scottie and Rico have done the same thing and they can't all be wrong.

But for me while it is sad not to see the premiere brit not competing domestically if i was a his level I would not ride the British league. Why not turn it into a positive, you can read at least 10 posts a day saying big changes are needed in the sport. Why not use the top brit not wanting to ride here as a catalyst for change.

I appreciate some of you don't like the bloke but for all his achievements he must at least of earn't your respect?

Well said

people are donating to help armed forces personel the help they need with PTSD as it is not a very nice thing to have I know this only too well.. I dont like people calling me a hero from my time in the forces i did a job and there was nothing heroic about some of the things i did or have done inthe past..

but thats my view.. hero is a big word but look at the definition and people can translate that how they like and if people want to use it then thats cool to me Tai is a good lad he makes choices for himself which is what he has to do he serves only himself and this is his business and he is his only product to sell.. yes he makes some wrong choices and says the wrong things sometimes but he is only human i would love to see him ride over here more often but i understand this is his life and i respect that..

well said again agree with all of it

• Like 1

Guest GiveusaB

Congratulations to Tai and Faye on their great news ! Far more important than 'if he rides for team GB...British Final...Wolverhampton etc etc etc......or not' ! :drink:

I've got a feeling that he's going to win the GP this weekend ? :t:

Congratulations to Tai and Faye on their great news ! Far more important than 'if he rides for team GB...British Final...Wolverhampton etc etc etc......or not' ! :drink:

I, for one, hope that you are right. :t:

Strange feeling you've got there!

I, for one, hope that you are right. :t:

He wasn't right, it was a rider who still rides in British speedway aswel as other leagues that won tonight's GP