Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
hyderd

Tai Massive Project

Robert72 It's pointless arguing with tweedledum and twiddledee just tell them where to find you at Monmore at watch them run to Admin in tears as they Run Forrest run keyboard colons

• Like 1

take your words back I've never threatened to beat anyone up! I got banned last time for using the word troll which I found strange

I doubt that you could lie straight in bed ..its was seen by all on here that after Robert made comments about your family member giving money to loram that you said you would smash his face in etc .you must have had a memory loss .advice to you one don't lie and two dont go on about keyboard warriors when your well known for being just that yourself .
  • Like 2

Couldnt be a much flawed argument if you tried!!

The UK is quite simply the worst run league in Europe with race nights all over the place, unlike Sweden and Poland. It is also the worst paying league in Europe.

When Tai was coming through the UK was one of the best leagues and until he established himself he couldnt possibly ride abroad.

To give him the best chance to be World Champion he feels he doesnt need to race here. Why would anyone have an issue with that???

Oh because he is British he MUST race here...............how stupid can that argument be.

You made that statement now prove it!

Will happily meet you at Cardiff and we can listen together. A few keyboard warriors on here hardly draws comparison.

Then im sure we can both go and meet Tai together and you can tell him what you think about him, ask him some questions.

Unfortunately many promoters traditionally only rent/rented the stadiums which are/were often required for other events which obviously limits race day options.

Edited by steve roberts

British Born world champions well didn't Peter Collins win 10 world champion titles ?

Waihekeaces1 summed it up perfectly. More important titles to win back then and in a time when England ruled the speedway world.

• Like 2

Gone a little off Topic. Tai is clearly not everyone's cup of tea but the fact is him not riding in the UK is the least of British speedways problems...

Tai is the least of British speedways problems that is true , and were the people who run this sport ,able to take his smite on the chin and move forward without consideration for him, as he has done for the fans and promotions who helped him this far . I don't think these debates would continually keep cropping up , However since they continually go running after him cap in hand ,as they see it on behalf of the majority of speedway supporters, those of us who would completely wash our hands of him both now and in the future will continue to debate , If I never heard another word about Tai Woffinden i couldn't care less in fact I would be quite happy ,however the Authorities of British Speedway continue to chase after Woffinden like some lovesick schoolchild who has been dumped , Not In my name thank you , I'll take no British GP riders and a losing team Gb filled with riders who want to race for their country , and forget all about Woffinden ..

• Like 2

Agreed. He's made his position clear so, as far as I'm concerned anyway, no hard feelings and move on.

At least I can agree with that statement.

I doubt that you could lie straight in bed ..its was seen by all on here that after Robert made comments about your family member giving money to loram that you said you would smash his face in etc .you must have had a memory loss .advice to you one don't lie and two dont go on about keyboard warriors when your well known for being just that yourself .

Start again and go back and find what i wrote......if you can find where i said i would 'smash his face in' then please show me.

I told him that if he told my cousin what he had wrote then he better not come face to face with him.

Try reading what i have written.

Otherwise your simply just a liar

Edited by Gavan

Start again and go back and find what i wrote......if you can find where i said i would 'smash his face in' then please show me.

I told him that if he told my cousin what he had wrote then he better not come face to face with him.

Does you think your cousin is rocky balboa lol Edited by robert72

The sad thing is we should be all cheering him on tonight in the gp but for a large majority that is no longer the case. He has lost so much support in this country. Sure, as Stevebrum puts it, he will get the biggest cheer at Cardiff. There are a lot of people who attend this one meeting. At grass roots club fan level he has lost a ton of support for his snub of anything British. Refuses to ride for his country, the British championship or his own countries league.

To be honest I couln't care less if he wins tonight or scores zero. And that is a shame.

People on here saying it his his choice as the British league is rubbish. Well perhaps if he said I am riding in it, the league would be more enticing?

I said it before and I say again. The most unpopular British world champion we have ever had. A real shame but the lislike for him is totally self inflicted.

• Like 4

I'm not sure he's the most unpopular British World Champion, my opinion is very much like your's on him, however I recall Mike Lee also divided opinion and remember personally being gutted as a kid when I walked out of my first world final trip abroad in 1980.

Doez your cousin think he rocky balboa lol

You sad little man

The sad thing is we should be all cheering him on tonight in the gp but for a large majority that is no longer the case. He has lost so much support in this country. Sure, as Stevebrum puts it, he will get the biggest cheer at Cardiff. There are a lot of people who attend this one meeting. At grass roots club fan level he has lost a ton of support for his snub of anything British. Refuses to ride for his country, the British championship or his own countries league.

To be honest I couln't care less if he wins tonight or scores zero. And that is a shame.

People on here saying it his his choice as the British league is rubbish. Well perhaps if he said I am riding in it, the league would be more enticing?

I said it before and I say again. The most unpopular British world champion we have ever had. A real shame but the lislike for him is totally self inflicted.

You are so deluded in your opinion its unreal

All true brits will cheer him on. just 1 or 2 keyboard warriors who wont.

At grass roots club level he has loads of support, its just the odd few oddballs like yourself who dont

He isnt the most unpopular World Champion we have ever had. I would say that was Havelock.........didnt he get banned for something once?? Oh sorry he rode for Poole!!!!! What about Michael Lee? Wouldnt say he was exactly Mr Clean either.

Who are you cheering for in the GP? Holder, Hancock, Lindback, Magic, Doyle?? All ex Poole riders, 2 of whom dont want to ride for Poole and the other 3 dont want to ride over here.................oh same as Tai!!!

Edited by Gavan

That is his modus operandi Gavan - he knows little else.

I can remember Mauger/Olsen,Michanek all getting boos but mostly that was because of the respect they had as great riders.Woffinden is no different no more unpopular than Lee Carter he has real support just a few on here who moan most of us see the bigger picture.!!!!

Who are you cheering for in the GP? Holder, Hancock, Lindback, Magic, Doyle?? All ex Poole riders, 2 of whom dont want to ride for Poole and the other 3 dont want to ride over here.................oh same as Tai!!!

Name the British born riders in the group then Gavan? The non-British born don't have any nationality links. They have no real allegiance to British speedway. But the "British-born Australian" should. That's the difference.

Edited by Guest

Top 2 riders in the GP standings BOTH ride in British Speedway, Not doing them any harm in chasing a world title.