British Speedway Forum
hyderd

Tai Massive Project

I enjoy reading many of 'White Knight's' comments unlike some people on here who just 'bark and shout' at those who don't always agree with them.

I have had Orion blocked for a while now , he bases all his comments on his own vested interest rather than the actual content ,

• Like 3

But I guess that you think Jason Doyle is dumb as he is still riding in British Speedway and he should of been the current world champion,maybe you need to have a word with him oh and Chris Holder,they must both be dumb.

You support a rider you don't see in your or his own country that must be great ?

But I guess that you think Jason Doyle is dumb as he is still riding in British Speedway and he should of been the current world champion,maybe you need to have a word with him oh and Chris Holder,they must both be dumb.

You support a rider you don't see in your or his own country that must be great ?

If Doyle and Holder don't ride in this country then surely their visa's would be invalid??? And they would get sent home.

A few years ago a company SPEDEWORTH MOTORSPORTS annually took a coach load of staff to the GPs at Cardiff. I would assume their staff had more interest in other motor sport rather than speedway?

Why did they go to the GP at Cardiff - because it was a community outing. I doubt that many of them actually knew much about the competing riders but probably cheered when the British competitor/competitors were named.

And most British supporters attending the GP are NOT there to support British riders but to support the rider/s who race for the club they follow.

Tbf they were fan coaches John... couple from East anglia and a couple from spedeworth south. All being speedway fans who attend stock cars also.

A few years ago a company SPEDEWORTH MOTORSPORTS annually took a coach load of staff to the GPs at Cardiff. I would assume their staff had more interest in other motor sport rather than speedway?

Why did they go to the GP at Cardiff - because it was a community outing. I doubt that many of them actually knew much about the competing riders but probably cheered when the British competitor/competitors were named.

And most British supporters attending the GP are NOT there to support British riders but to support the rider/s who race for the club they follow.

Tbf they were fan coaches John... couple from East anglia and a couple from spedeworth south. All being speedway fans who attend stock cars also.

Thank you for the update teaboy279.

This has gone from a debate about the greatest British rider in a generation. To a load of idiots having a arguement trying to force their views on people. If you don't like Tai fine, but to keep recycling the same comments and getting upset when your posts are not receiving multiple likes is pretty pathetic.

And for Speedibee to even put Tai in the same sentence as Jimmy Saville of all people really shows what sort of person he is.

Seems the Tai haters recycle the same old lines throughout this debate.

They try to say the majority of fans no longer support Tai, yet it's only the same 3 or 4 posters that agree.

They try to tar tais name, but when you mention Nicholls or #rico had the same issues with the bspa they change the subject.

Sounds like a few people on here need a life away from a computer screen.

• Like 1

This has gone from a debate about the greatest British rider in a generation. To a load of idiots having a arguement trying to force their views on people. If you don't like Tai fine, but to keep recycling the same comments and getting upset when your posts are not receiving multiple likes is pretty pathetic.

And for Speedibee to even put Tai in the same sentence as Jimmy Saville of all people really shows what sort of person he is.

Seems the Tai haters recycle the same old lines throughout this debate.

They try to say the majority of fans no longer support Tai, yet it's only the same 3 or 4 posters that agree.

They try to tar tais name, but when you mention Nicholls or #rico had the same issues with the bspa they change the subject.

Sounds like a few people on here need a life away from a computer screen.

haha you come on here calling other people names for doing exactly what you are doing yourself , if you don't like my comparisons between woffindens charity work and Savilles ,tough titty because I dont care , and it scored you no points with anyone else either , if you love Tai so much go give him a big kiss ,don't join a debate and try to force your opinion on everybody else , stop recycling the Tai is British and the best thing since sliced bread , go and get a life away from here yourself you arrogant bully , i can see what sort of person you are, a hypocrite

• Like 1

haha you come on here calling other people names for doing exactly what you are doing yourself , if you don't like my comparisons between woffindens charity work and Savilles ,tough titty because I dont care , and it scored you no points with anyone else either , if you love Tai so much go give him a big kiss ,don't join a debate and try to force your opinion on everybody else , stop recycling the Tai is British and the best thing since sliced bread , go and get a life away from here yourself you arrogant bully , i can see what sort of person you are, a hypocrite

:rofl:

The bitterness.

Nobody needs to recycle anything..

Tai IS British.

He IS the best British rider and what eats you up so much is that no matter how much you rant wave, spew your xenophobic claptrap, there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

2 x World Speedway Champion and earning hundreds of thousands..

If only he'd followed the Speedibee path to success he could still be riding MDL and blaming the rest of the world for it.

" Am I Am i disappointed he doesnt ride over here or for Team GB? Hell no. I want him to do whats right for him and his career. I want the Brit to be World Champion.

Your Words Gavan

Are you for real ? Tell me is there any other genuine British speedway supporter out there on this forum who is not disappointed that Britain's best rider Tai Woffinden does not ride for Team GB. in the World Cup ? You're in a World of your own mate ! Either that or you've been brainwashed

I am disappointed he doesn't ride in the UK however I don't blame him in the slightest.

That isn't his issue, that's the issue of the sport here who have chosen to go down this route.

I have had Orion blocked for a while now , he bases all his comments on his own vested interest rather than the actual content ,

Orion is one of the people on here that i actually have no idea what he likes or dislikes.He generally wants confrontation and is never positive on any issue a crying shame really.
  • Like 5

Orion is one of the people on here that i actually have no idea what he likes or dislikes.He generally wants confrontation and is never positive on any issue a crying shame really.

I wish the block on here was like on facebook , so even if someone quotes a blocked user I can't see it, although it is mildly amusing , seeing people who are too thick to realise they are blocked still posting replies haha

• Like 4

:rofl:

The bitterness.

Nobody needs to recycle anything..

Tai IS British.

He IS the best British rider and what eats you up so much is that no matter how much you rant wave, spew your xenophobic claptrap, there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

2 x World Speedway Champion and earning hundreds of thousands..

If only he'd followed the Speedibee path to success he could still be riding MDL and blaming the rest of the world for it.

I am disappointed he doesn't ride in the UK however I don't blame him in the slightest.

That isn't his issue, that's the issue of the sport here who have chosen to go down this route.

So with tai earning hundreds of thousands then why did he quit team gb ?

I wish the block on here was like on facebook , so even if someone quotes a blocked user I can't see it, although it is mildly amusing , seeing people who are too thick to realise they are blocked still posting replies haha

It is a shame speedi that people bother you that much!!!! you dont need to block anybody just dont read there posts end of. Edited by Sidney the robin

For the same reasons Lee Richardson and Scott Nicholls did.

Even more amusing when you post this and nobody had even quoted.

• Like 1

For the same reasons Lee Richardson and Scott Nicholls did.

They weren't fans of kebabs either? :D

• Like 1

never-argue-with-stupid-people-mark-twai

It is a shame speedi that people bother you that much!!!! you dont need to block anybody just dont read there posts end of

• Like 2

All these people on here spouting their self righteous views no one really knows what went on between the BSPA and Woofy and to be honest that should stay between

them, I hope they do sort out their differences for the benefit of youngster's coming throu. As for him not riding over here surely he has the right to earn his money where he believe@s he gets the best deal and with the polish rules he can only do two leagues. whether he ride's for team gb is his choice its not compulsory to ride its an invitation to ride. I am disappointed he has chosen not to ride but that's his decision and I respect it.

I wish all you lot getting all brave behind the keyboard would pack it in and just get behind the rest of team gb, some of you seem to have a real dislike of Tai, I don't like the tattoos and piercings but that's his choice I just like to see him on a bike. Some of you could do with actually getting on a bike and seeing what its really like.

• Like 2