British Speedway Forum
hyderd

Tai Massive Project

An interesting snippet from the article BWitcher draws our attention to:-

The 26-year-old has blamed behind-the-scenes issues for his decision, but says he remains committed to Britain and is not looking to switch his allegiance to Australia. Scunthorpe-born Woffinden was raised in Australia and has dual-nationality so could alternatively race for the Roos.

Well thank gord that's been put to bed lol

Well thank gord that's been put to bed lol

To be fair, it's not conclusive as it could be based on heresay (you can never fully trust something based on one newspaper report) but an interesting discovery nonetheless. Either way, it doesn't make any difference to Tai being British.

Some people do seem to have a problem with someone having dual nationality and I don't understand why.

So you try to disprove me then quote.. "He's decided not to race in the World Cup THIS year".

What happens after that remains to be seen.

Unfortunately Orion, you are the one showing yourself up. I don't believe everything Woffinden says, far from it. I simply am not jumping to conclusions one way or the other. We don't know the full story of what has gone on between Woffinden and the BSPA, only what each side has said and second hand accounts.

As such, I simply view it as a very unfortunate situation whereby GB are missing out on his talents and hope it will be resolved for 2018.

Poor attempt at another attack.

The year out he was referring too was 2017 and specifically the World Cup. GB had no other events scheduled.

Of course he is looking out for No 1, you seem to think this is something unusual or unreasonable. Woffinden didn't chase a spot in the World games, lest you forget, the BSPA approached him and then decided not to select him. All the rest is once again both sides of the argument trying to apply their own spin and letting their biases seep through.

Again, we don't know the full story of what has gone on between the two so none of us are in position to make judgements.

What we do know is the history of the BSPA for having such problems with their top riders... whether that is the case this time, maybe, maybe not.

All Im doing is quoting Woffindens press releases . You have nothing to post except " We don't know the full story " every time you post.

When did I say he's not British ? with your intellect I am sure you will able to find it

When did i say i would punch Robert72? Your lies just keep giving

An opinion that you had to twist what was actually said to suit what you want your opinion to be.

You and others have also twisted to suit that you believe there were conditions 'imposed' by Woffinden with regards to his selection when there is no evidence to that. All we know is Woffinden ASKED for input into who his partner would be. ASKED is completely different to imposing. Seems quite a fair request too and something that takes place in many, many sports. Completely ignored as well is Woffinden's offer to help arrange practice for the riders pre-meeting and well, basically take a professional approach to the meeting in order to try and be successful... maybe that is what upset the BSPA, they'd rather just show up on the day.

Now if Woffinden DID insist on choosing his partner as a condition of him riding that casts another light on the situation, we don't know that though.

So your interpretation of his words is more valid than anyone elses. As I stated clearly it was my opinion. It differs from yours. I twisted nothing, no more or less than you have.

Edited by Star Lady

All Im doing is quoting Woffindens press releases . You have nothing to post except " We don't know the full story " every time you post.

Correct, and his press releases don't back up what you are saying so you're not helping yourself.

So your interpretation of his words is more valid than anyone elses. As I stated clearly it was my opinion. It differs from yours. I twisted nothing, no more or less than you have.

No, your opinion is quite frankly, in this case, utterly irrelevant and factually incorrect.

In an interview regarding the World Cup, Woffinden stated he was taking a year out. The World Cup for 2016 had already taken place so a year out meant he would be sitting out the World Cup in 2017.

It's perfectly simple for anyone to understand. There is no interpretation involved.

Now, we have two options here, either a: you're not very bright which I'm sure isn't the case or b: you're twisting it to how you see fit.

Correct, and his press releases don't back up what you are saying so you're not helping yourself.

No, your opinion is quite frankly, in this case, utterly irrelevant and factually incorrect.

In an interview regarding the World Cup, Woffinden stated he was taking a year out. The World Cup for 2016 had already taken place so a year out meant he would be sitting out the World Cup in 2017.

It's perfectly simple for anyone to understand. There is no interpretation involved.

Now, we have two options here, either a: you're not very bright which I'm sure isn't the case or b: you're twisting it to how you see fit.

As he didn't specifically state he was taking a year out from the World Cup, that is implied not fact. As I said it's a matter of interpretation and opinion. We differ....get over it.

We don't know that. The best teachers are those that can communicate and get the necessary information across, not necessarily those that are best at the activity. After all, is Usain Bolt's coach faster then Usain, can Greg Rutherford's coach jump higher?

However well Woffinden might be at training young riders, there would be virtually no way they could reach the levels he has done without the expensively-prepared rocket machines he has had access to the last few years

• Like 1

When did i say i would punch Robert72? Your lies just keep giving

Pages and posts were taking down with you righty banned for you yet again not being able hold your child like temper in place ...Robert etc will confrm that ...I guess by your answer you cant show us when me shov said he's not British ..as normal you had to make something up when behind the 8 ball .

Spot on ...he keep making the same mistake of taking Woffy words as gospel .

Pages and posts were taking down with you righty banned for you yet again not being able hold your child like temper in place ...Robert etc will confrm that ...I guess by your answer you cant show us when me shov said he's not British ..as normal you had to make something up when behind the 8 ball .

Yes your right about Gavan's previous threats and also stevebrum constant abuse by name calling and had that been me or anyone else they would be banned.

• Like 1

Your talking out of your backside. I never once threatened Robert72 myself. I told him to keep quiet and think himself lucky i didnt tell my cousin after he ridiculed his dad.

I am 5ft 7 and about 9 stone, i certainly wouldnt threaten anyone physically for fear of being pasted.........but go on keep going with your lies

Yes your right about Gavan's previous threats and also stevebrum constant abuse by name calling and had that been me or anyone else they would be banned.

shut up for once. i never threatened you and you know it.

your a sad pathetic little weasel who lied about riding speedway and lied about meeting Tai....go crawl back in your hole

Your talking out of your backside. I never once threatened Robert72 myself. I told him to keep quiet and think himself lucky i didnt tell my cousin after he ridiculed his dad.

I am 5ft 7 and about 9 stone, i certainly wouldnt threaten anyone physically for fear of being pasted.........but go on keep going with your lies

shut up for once. i never threatened you and you know it.

your a sad pathetic little weasel who lied about riding speedway and lied about meeting Tai....go crawl back in your hole

As we were saying your temper and lies keep getting the better of you .

Edited by orion
  • Like 1

As we were saying your temper and lies keep getting the better of you .

Yeah i get annoyed.......with liars and fools.

Nice to see your post was liked by Robert72

Yeah i get annoyed.......with liars and fools.

Nice to see your post was liked by Robert72

What Orion said was true so I liked it

What Orion said was true so I liked it

So come on then be a man for a change and admit that i never threatened you personally................i doubt very much you will.

When you like peoples posts it sort of takes away any value that post had bit like if your post is liked by Starman really, nobody sort of cares

Edited by Gavan