British Speedway Forum
hyderd

Tai Massive Project

So come on then be a man for a change and admit that i never threatened you personally................

You have threatened me and to add to that you are constantly abusive with insults towards me at every possible opportunity as many people have seen.

Come on Folks - no need for all this aggravation. :nono: :nono:

It is only a Speedway Forum after all. :sad: :sad:

Edited by The White Knight

You have threatened me and to add to that you are constantly abusive with insults towards me at every possible opportunity as many people have seen.

ABSOLUTE LIAR!!!!!!

I have given you insults time after time because you deserve them and im not the only person to do that.

I have never threatened you at all................you complete and utter fabricator...............shows what sort of a human being you are

Come on Folks - no need for all this aggravation. :nono: :nono:

It is only a Speedway Forum after all. :sad: :sad:

Correct ....but when someone tells lies im right to respond

Anymore clues on the big project yet?

Yeah. It was to get all the idiots on the BSF into a tizzy! Seems to have worked, as 29 pages - so far - is massive! :P

Steve

• Like 1

Yeah. It was to get all the idiots on the BSF into a tizzy! Seems to have worked, as 29 pages - so far - is massive! :P

Steve

Nowhere near as massive as Norbolds Hole!

• Like 1

When did I say he's not British ? with your intellect I am sure you will able to find it

See he still hasn't learned after being banned every other month. Looks like his anger is brewing again to threaten someone again. I give it a week or two and he will have another enforced holiday.

If Gavan had any intellect he would realise. So guess he is lacking in the one word he likes to tally around.

• Like 1

See he still hasn't learned after being banned every other month. Looks like his anger is brewing again to threaten someone again. I give it a week or two and he will have another enforced holiday.

If Gavan had any intellect he would realise. So guess he is lacking in the one word he likes to tally around.

I and many others have told him he needs to go to anger management, clearly he's ignored that advice..

• Like 1

ABSOLUTE LIAR!!!!!!

I have given you insults time after time because you deserve them and im not the only person to do that.

I have never threatened you at all................you complete and utter fabricator...............shows what sort of a human being you are

Correct ....but when someone tells lies im right to respond

But it's not just me saying it which means you must of forgot your threats.

So you think I deserve insults because I have a different view to you ?

Has brum hacked your account?

Lol!

Trolling again I see.

:rofl:

• Like 1

Best thing you can do is mute stevebum he is in with staff just mute him works for me

• Like 1

When is the TW training day for the future British stars ?

Maybe the BSPA wouldn't allow it and that's one of the reasons he got fed up with them.

• Like 2

so a post sits idle for a week and a half and low and behold the person to revive it is no shock.. everyone get on the roundabout because its all going to go round again..

• Like 3

I think this has been done to death quite frankly.

Or - are you just trying to cause trouble?

• Like 1