British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
jeffster

Premier Sports To Show Swedish And Polish Speedway In The Uk For The 2017 Season

The thing that always strikes me is how clean and tidy the stadiums look in Poland. They look impressive and the sort of place where people would want to watch sport.

To me that is the single biggest factor holding British Speedway back (apart from the promoters). Our stadiums are no longer fit for purpose.

When you go to Torun it is a very basic stadium , it's just concrete steps with plastic seats all round with a fantastic roof and the gap in between the two look like coloured boards but wow what a stadium , it just make you want to be there , it amazing , we have nothing over here anywhere near Edited by THE DEAN MACHINE

In Poland its a big sport. Not in UK. Be mad to invest in stadia like Torun. Its a great stadium but gets used 25 days in 365.

Pleased to announce that I will be providing the commentary once again too on both leagues :) and I will be taking tweets during the live Swedish broadcasts again!

Good to see the return of the best commentator in the business.

• Like 1

Good advert on Premier website with Tuesday night is speedway night and they have a clock counting down to the start of the match. For £9.99 per month it does not seem over the top for what you appear to be getting. Hopefully viewing figures are good. Be interested to see the Polish match that follows the live Swedish fixture.

Good advert on Premier website with Tuesday night is speedway night and they have a clock counting down to the start of the match. For £9.99 per month it does not seem over the top for what you appear to be getting. Hopefully viewing figures are good. Be interested to see the Polish match that follows the live Swedish fixture.

You can watch Polish matches from yesterday now if you want http://www.speedway-forum.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=83762&page=4

I assime that this will be the same Premier Sports channel that is listed on the Android "Mobdro" app? (just in case anyone wants to watch on the go, like)

Crap coverage, no sound from the track, Just the commentator talking over the footage. :sad:

Crap coverage, no sound from the track, Just the commentator talking over the footage. :sad:

You won't be watching next week !

Are you referring to the Premier Sports coverage on now?

If so I think your speakers may need adjusting, the sound from the track is audible, bikes, crowd, stadium announcer etc..

Many congrats. to Premier Sports for a great evenings entertainment, commentary superb racing good the whole package fantastic

Sorry, I'll stay silent next time...

Good program last night. Pleased to see speedway on tv so no big grumbles. Enjoyed both Swedish live and Polish too. A 15 heat meeting shown in 30 minutes is really good.

Commentary was fine but could maybe be improved with a 2nd person added to allow discussion points. Good idea to interact with viewers on the program. Having 2 people would allow a decent q+a.

I dont care who commentates, all different styles, all got positives and negatives. Pleased we have some sport to watch which is far more important.

Don't bite for any small fish dangled on a rod.

Please dont !

You did a fine job, dont let one (wrong) opinion put you off ;)

If you received the email regarding speedway, with 2 months for £1. Do not subscribe online as you will pay the full premium.

I subscribed yesterday and after filling all forms, which one asked for promotion code (the email does not show one) i submitted it.

I phoned Premier Sports Support desk this morning to make sure about the 2 months at £1. They have now reduced my first three payments. Also I forwarded the email to them. They replied that they were sorry and that they confirmed that the code was missing.