British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
jeffster

Premier Sports To Show Swedish And Polish Speedway In The Uk For The 2017 Season

I am in exactly the same position and like you rather upset- I will cancel a month before the end of the season.

Don't know the details of the offer you took up but if you can cancel it after the 2 months it might be worth doing that and then taking up their next offer... they petty regularly have new offers.

I decided to take this deal because I thought £25 what's to lose, well at the minute £25. Taped the last two weeks and watched it today. Rubbish racing , definately no better than over here. Also, every programme I recorded over ran so it didn't tape what it should have. Won't bother next year

• Like 1

I decided to take this deal because I thought £25 what's to lose, well at the minute £25. Taped the last two weeks and watched it today. Rubbish racing , definately no better than over here. Also, every programme I recorded over ran so it didn't tape what it should have. Won't bother next year

Agree.

Anyone know if there's any Swedish or Polish meetings on this week , nothing on my planner

For Swedish fixtures type in svemo and get the online Swedish federation web page.

For polish fixtures type in Pzm

Anyone know if there's any Swedish or Polish meetings on this week , nothing on my planner

Premier Sports website showing delayed transmission for Sweden at 10pm tonight.

Premier Sports website showing delayed transmission for Sweden at 10pm tonight.

Eleven Sport (on NC+) is showing the transmission from 6pm as usual.looks like Premier Sports aren't showing it live. Not great after only a few weeks of showing it. Are they showing the Polish repeats at all?

Why do posters only come on here and mention the bad. Just watched last Sunday's offering from Leszno and Torun, brilliant stuff, plenty of decent racing from Leszno and the end to the Torun meeting was the one of the best I've watched for years. If it was like that every week I'd renew my subscription.

Why is there no Polish speedway on this week?

I can only assume that as Czestochowa v Leszno was a re-arranged match(no league matches were on the fixture list for Sunday) they are not allowed to show it.

Anyone know where the Polish highlights have gone? Not seen the programme for a while and can't see it planned for next week.

Anyone know where the Polish highlights have gone? Not seen the programme for a while and can't see it planned for next week.

There haven't been any scheduled matches recently. Round 10 was the weekend of the 26th of June and round 11 is 30th of July.

Thats because the Extraleague are on a break- the only matches are re- scheduled postponements from earlier in the season- and i believe contractually Premier are not allowed to show them- you can see them all on video on the " Polish videos thread"

Thanks for the responses. That explains seeing results but no coverage.

Anyone lost premier sports , I've got it on sky it's taped the Polish meeting earlier today but it's saying it's not available now