British Speedway Forum
Trevor

Premier Sport Swedish & Polish League

If you received the email regarding speedway, with 2 months for £1. Do not subscribe online as you will pay the full premium.

I subscribed yesterday and after filling all forms, which one asked for promotion code (the email does not show one) i submitted it.

I phoned Premier Sports Support desk this morning to make sure about the 2 months at £1. They have now reduced my first three payments. Also I forwarded the email to them. They replied that they were sorry and that they confirmed that the code was missing.

I watched it on Tuesday and it was really good, OKish racing is the Swedish league but a truly exciting close match with excellent racing in the Polish match ( with a 1 point away win ) In fact an orgy of speedway racing!

Brilliant deal, four hours of Speedway, per week, for £25 per year. I signed up today, they said if I didn't cancel at the end of the year, it would be £60 next year, which still isn't bad.

Edited by Trevor
  • Like 1

Brilliant deal, four hours of Speedway, per week, for £25 per year. I signed up today, they said if I didn't cancel at the end of the year, it would be £60 next year, which still isn't bad.

Sure is Trevor!Really like NRL(plus live State of Origin games) and NHL coverage they offer,plus the Rugby League World Cup later this year. :t:

Everything in Poland is gear for the max . . . mic man . . .

Well worth watching.

You mean to say they've got Peter York?

Do you think they'll keep him?

They had the Wolves centre green announcer on the centre green in the live match from Dakarna tonight.....

And how thankful I was that he was in the distant audio background most of the time. Far too noisy and far too much forced enthusiasm. If Pearson is called Shouty this one must be called Ship's Hooter! And much as I love Woffy the speedway rider I am not sure that the home fans in Sweden wanted a Wofyy, Woffy, Woffy every time he won a heat for the away side. Hmmm. 6/10 for the racing in Sweden and 8/10 for the racing in Poland. 10/10 for the Polish presentation. The attendance there must have been 10,000?

And how thankful I was that he was in the distant audio background most of the time. Far too noisy and far too much forced enthusiasm. If Pearson is called Shouty this one must be called Ship's Hooter! And much as I love Woffy the speedway rider I am not sure that the home fans in Sweden wanted a Wofyy, Woffy, Woffy every time he won a heat for the away side. Hmmm. 6/10 for the racing in Sweden and 8/10 for the racing in Poland. 10/10 for the Polish presentation. The attendance there must have been 10,000?

if you are on about the Gorzow match- 12100

Edited by racers and royals