British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Rye House Rockets 10/5/17

No chance of Zagar riding for Poole, has always said the only club he will ride again for in the UK is Belle Vue, said that at the Peter Craven meeting on the microphone, note to Mark Lemon, Aces v Poole, 9th of June,

Mind you the Czech Grand Prix the following day, so no chance of him riding then.

They all say that! If the offers good enough they'll ride anywhere

• Like 1

Not sure Zagar is the answer. Would rather Milik. No point talking about Vaculik, Zmarzlik, Dudek, Piotr Pawlicki etc. Never get them to come over now the season has started, or to be honest, at any time.

• Like 1

Yep agreed about Milik he seems the logical choice at this moment in time

Too many leagues.

Jepsen Jensen.

Does he have swedish team.

Confirmed that Kasprazak has suffered a broken collar bone and will miss 4-5 weeks.

Blimey that's a long time for a broken collarbone nowadays isn't it.I thought they healed in about 3 weeks now.

Blimey that's a long time for a broken collarbone nowadays isn't it.I thought they healed in about 3 weeks now.

Look at the crash, I think he might go down harder than Kyle, on those polish tracks they are hitting first bend even faster than here.

In good news for all Poole fan's it's nice to see magic do well. I feel this is the year were he cements himself among the 8 best.

;) .

In-form guests will strengthen Poole - hard luck for the teams facing them over the next 5 weeks! This gives a few weeks to get a replacement for the season if that's what they want.

Darn!! Would of been funny to see CH guest and score a max. :lol:

Yeah cos he's been doing that for KL!!

Yeah cos he's been doing that for KL!!

I think the Poole drop has affected him badly. Can't score anywhere. And for a world champion who has ridden king's Lynn about 50 times it should not take that long.

I just hate points limit every now and then, just make it Poland and all star teams.

He would have been sick at Poole. Jack Holder is going like a rocket tonight by all accounts apart from missing the start on one race.

You really do turn against your riders don't you? Shovvys correct your pretty much out of order

He always has.. He's not a poole fan..

4 weeks tops.

;) .

In-form guests will strengthen Poole - hard luck for the teams facing them over the next 5 weeks! This gives a few weeks to get a replacement for the season if that's what they want.

If they go with guests i'm sure none will score 6 or less.So agree

Too many leagues. Jepsen Jensen.

Does he have swedish team.

Yes he does, Smederna. That's another one that can't. Like Vaculik.

List getting shorter.

Yes he does, Smederna. That's another one that can't. Like Vaculik.

List getting shorter.

It is a short list. I would not want to get rid of shanes either and that would be only way to go a more strengthen team without wasting loads of points.

Poole website saying Kenneth Bjerre will be riding on Wednesday against Rye House

• Like 1

Poole website saying Kenneth Bjerre will be riding on Wednesday against Rye House

Deffo get more than KK

• Like 1