British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
kermitfrog

Scotland's B Team Vs Scotland's A Team

No i was only kidding.

But i am sure you have to be aware by now that the famous Glasgow humour is as dry as an arabs sandshoe .

Seriously.

Sorry, you misunderstood. I was merely correcting that famous Glasgow spelling/grammar.

Good luck on Friday.

Sorry, you misunderstood. I was merely correcting that famous Glasgow spelling/grammar.

Good luck on Friday.

Your so considerate but you shouldn't worry about applying for the spelling & grammar police position on here there are plenty in front of you.

Anyway if i were you i would concentrate on nurturing your sense of humour , as things stand in 2 or 3 years you may eventually have one so i understood perfectly.

So my advice would be to get out more and use joined up sentences.

And don't blush or pass wind when talking to the opposite sex and one day things may look up for you.

Hope you appreciate me trying to help people less fortunate than oneself.

Oh and by the way.

Hope you get pumped Friday.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 1

Your so considerate but you shouldn't worry about applying for the spelling & grammar police position on here there are plenty in front of you.

Anyway if i were you i would concentrate on nurturing your sense of humour , as things stand in 2 or 3 years you may eventually have one so i understood perfectly.

So my advice would be to get out more and use joined up sentences.

And don't blush or pass wind when talking to the opposite sex and one day things may look up for you.

Hope you appreciate me trying to help people less fortunate than oneself.

Oh and by the way.

Hope you get pumped Friday.

Is this more Glasgow wit?

• Like 1

I see Campbell has opened a new stand on the third bend....... our usual spot. Are we allowed in it or is it only for ladies who lunch and the like?

There will be a lot of us in attendance on Friday and we are used to our home comforts.

• Like 1

I see Campbell has opened a new stand on the third bend....... our usual spot. Are we allowed in it or is it only for ladies who lunch and the like?

There will be a lot of us in attendance on Friday and we are used to our home comforts.

It's just a small seated area mainly aimed at familys. It's right at the entrance to the 3rd bend so your home comforts are safe.

Edited by Mr Blobby

Good stuff, nothing to complain about if they are improving things.

The thing is with the state of The Lothian Arena The Scotwaste Arena The Boarder Roofing Bowl you could drop a bomb on it and it would be an improvement

• Like 3

The thing is with the state of The Lothian Arena The Scotwaste Arena The Boarder Roofing Bowl you could drop a bomb on it and it would be an improvement

As this lot have limited sense of humour there only retort is the most hated on here spelling and grammar police.

This only happens when they know they are having the p*ss taken out them so they resort to this childish response. And whilst a p*ss take is also childish it is a lot more fun.

I at a guess think they will be scanning your post as we speak for errors as it is a clear p*ss take, I have had this response and it is hilarious that some would actually pull anyone up on here for spelling, also the fact i really couldn't give a toss will also come into it i suppose.

So Snapper I'm sure you will be really concerned that the Armadale spelling police may well be on to you (can"t get my head round that anyone from Armadale can spell but there you go) and i suspect you may well be of the same couldn't give a toss attitude, but if you humour them it gives them there 2 mins of self importance.

• Like 1

At least it keeps the speedway alive, did you go to the tracks in Blantyre? as I say they kept the speedway alive. :t: And remember it took a money bomb at Ashfield.

Edited by tyretrax
  • Like 2

(can"t get my head round that anyone from Armadale can spell but there you go)

I wouldn't go that far, on their trick track with a thousand percent home advantage and bends that (momentarily) have riders almost coming to a virtual standstill at their apex (totally weird track!!) its a totally different world, one of fantasy that they are somehow better than everybody else ( they aint!!), not to mention a stadium that is a complete dump. Apart from that the place is great. A trick track that gives them a skewed advantage in the home//away return leg playoffs and a false air of superiority and unfair advantage, its a mad mad world alright, one skewed massively in favour of "The Dumpers" for the league crown as has proven to be the case in recent seasons.

Edited by justere2cgoodspeedway

I wouldn't go that far, on their trick track with a thousand percent home advantage and bends that (momentarily) have riders almost coming to a virtual standstill at their apex (totally weird track!!) its a totally different world, one of fantasy that they are somehow better than everybody else ( they aint!!), not to mention a stadium that is a complete dump. Apart from that the place is great. A trick track that gives them a skewed advantage in the home//away return leg playoffs and a false air of superiority and unfair advantage, its a mad mad world alright, one skewed massively in favour of "The Dumpers" for the league crown as has proven to be the case in recent seasons.

That's it it's our home track that's won us all they trophies we'll just forget all they away wins and points we've got on the road. Never mind.

• Like 2

That's it it's our home track that's won us all they trophies we'll just forget all they away wins and points we've got on the road. Never mind.

That's more relevant when its a straight league and no play offs to decide the title and away wins are independent matches and any away points not dependent upon the aggregate of home/away as it is in a cup comp, but I was referring to the end of season cup competition that the "league" title is reduced to when its a play-offs system whereby there are no 'away' points as such and winning is dependent upon the overall aggregate thus making home advantage key, as I said.... "gives them a skewed advantage in the home//away return leg playoffs" the relevant word being "home".

Edited by justere2cgoodspeedway