British Speedway Forum
boston five

Mildenhall V Kings Lynn

Absolutely horrible. Picked up grip coming off the 4th bend and hit an unprotected part of the fence at speed.

Sadly for rider and his clubs Phillips has suffered a broken femur which will keep him out for a while.

Very well put James. It was a nasty one, and Danny's welfare was the most important thing on everybody's mind. A superb idea to have a collection for the Air Ambulance, which raised almost £650. Lets hope Danny makes a full and speedy recovery.

• Like 2

At times like this the result is secondary, i can only hope Danny gets well as soon as can be expected..

• Like 3

Excellent posting from James Easter, and it's great to know that both clubs became so united together with all the events of the afternoon.

Speedy recovery to Danny.

Although the work done by the air ambulance service is absolutely brilliant I think it might have been nice to see some of the money go to Danny to help him out a bit on his long hard road to recovery.

I like everyone wish him all the best in his return to fitness ASAP.

I'm sure Danny's club will see him right and conduct a collection to assist him. The impromptu decision to conduct a collect yesterday (raising £650) was taken as everyone could witness, first hand, the skills and professionalism of all involved in helping Danny. Bearing in mind that the Air Ambulance services are charities and rely on donations to fund their work, I'm sure yesterday's collection from all the supporters in the stadium, will help in some way.

• Like 6

I feel sure that a collection will be made at Kings Lynn this week to help Danny in his recovery. and probably at Newcastle his other team. Get well soon Danny.

I'm sure Danny's club will see him right and conduct a collection to assist him. The impromptu decision to conduct a collect yesterday (raising £650) was taken as everyone could witness, first hand, the skills and professionalism of all involved in helping Danny. Bearing in mind that the Air Ambulance services are charities and rely on donations to fund their work, I'm sure yesterday's collection from all the supporters in the stadium, will help in some way.

We all hope for a speedy & full recovery, the cost of that Air Ambulance would have far exceeded the collection amount - but every donations helps & congratulations on your fine effort.

Please remember speedways very own BEN fund will help Danny during his recovery which is why we should always support the once a year track collection & the all important BEN meeting

@ the start of the season.

• Like 1