British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Swedish Elite League Rnd 1 Tuesday May 9th Live On Tv

How has Timo Lahti not got a british club, think he would be on a bargain average too

are you watching on kodi steve,? i'm watching on eleven sport through wizja tv but would love some English commentary

Watching through sportsmania app. Crystal clear hd stream no buffering.

Great programme tonight Dave, not sure about the Stock cars though, looking at the Swedish match to say it was bright and sunny, there was an awful lot of people wearing big thick coats and wolly hats, look decidedly cold to be honest,

Was watching the second Polish league match between Wroclaw and Gorzow, and "ouch", that crash involving KK, horrible landing, wasn't even his fault, hope he comes back fit and well, but a successful programme, needs an English co host to interview the riders, during races but yep really enjoyed that tonight.

Anyone agree that Wroclaw Stadium looks very much like Belle Vue.

• Like 1

The result from Piraterna is hilarious. The 4 superstars outscored by a total Wobbler as they lose at home.

All will be ok with those who have subscribed until pre season friendly football starts then they will drop live speedway like a hot potato as they did when they last had Swedish speedway

I don't think that was Premier - every meeting I have done for them from Sweden has been live.

I don't think that was Premier - every meeting I have done for them from Sweden has been live.

It was Dave when they acquired the rights for Celtic pre-season friendlies- maybe when they had the Dublin based Irish commentator- One play-off match on a Wednesday the chap only arrived halfway through the match and the 1st hour was just the background noise from the track. :lol:

Ah - I didn't know about that, that's before I worked there. Won't happen this year though.