British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Swedish Elite League Rnd 1 Tuesday May 9th Live On Tv

Anyone know if there will be English commentary of the Polish recordings? Not on twitter so can't ask Dave directly.

Anyone know if there will be English commentary of the Polish recordings? Not on twitter so can't ask Dave directly.

There will be, yes.

Little track. Like Wolverhampton but a bit easier to ride. I got a mention though I don't know where that came from! Lol!

There will be, yes.

Cheers for prompt reply Dave, looks like I'll be sticking around a while.

:t:

How has Timo Lahti not got a british club, think he would be on a bargain average too

Little track. Like Wolverhampton but a bit easier to ride. I got a mention though I don't know where that came from! Lol!

are you watching on kodi steve,? i'm watching on eleven sport through wizja tv but would love some English commentary

Off topic but just watching the stock cars during the breaks and the name Stuart Smith comes up, I'm sure I can remember seeing a driver called Stu Smith become World Champion back in the 70's, any relation?

Mobdro app provides Premier sports with English commentary. It was me Steve who mentioned you. What polish matches are on after this.

This is brilliant, answers to queries given out on live tv, can't fault you Dave, keep up the good work mate.

Mobdro app provides Premier sports with English commentary. It was me Steve who mentioned you. What polish matches are on after this.

Wroclaw v Gorzow and Torun v Leszno.

• Like 1

Thanks Dave.

Ridden both have we ?

No baiting or starting arguments on my update threads please.

Hope you all enjoyed that, thanks to all who helped out.

• Like 2

Thanks for the commentary and the interaction Dave, not the greatest of meetings but enough of a taster to leave me looking forward to the rest of the season.

All will be ok with those who have subscribed until pre season friendly football starts then they will drop live speedway like a hot potato as they did when they last had Swedish speedway

Edited by Haza

All will be ok with those who have subscribed until pre season friendly football starts then they will drop live speedway like a hot potato as they did when they last had Swedish speedway

Well we have to be grateful for the crumbs from the table really, better than no speedway at all.