British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

Thoughts With Danny Phillips

Apparently Danny has had his femur operation, and it has all gone well. They are currently deciding whether to operate on the broken disc in his back, so they might let it heal naturally in place. Would be a positive solution without the trauma of an operation. Looking to transport him to a hospital nearer his home in Teesside.

Thanks for the info that sounds much more encouraging please pass on my best wishes to him I'm sure that goes for all of us
  • Like 2

Thanks for the info that sounds much more encouraging please pass on my best wishes to him I'm sure that goes for all of us

Update on Danny's girlfriend Keeley's FaceBook page tonight.

The femur was broken in three places and the op was very successful. His back was broken in two places. He is very upbeat and looking forward to his future in speedway. Very positive attitude.

• Like 3

Update on Danny's girlfriend Keeley's FaceBook page tonight.

The femur was broken in three places and the op was very successful. His back was broken in two places. He is very upbeat and looking forward to his future in speedway. Very positive attitude.

Top man!!! :t::approve: :approve:

Thanks for the update Dave. :)

Thanks for the updates Tsunami. I was at Mildenhall, and agree it was a nasty crash. A few feet earlier, and Danny would have hit the air fence, so it was really bad luck, it happened where it did. The medics did a great job, as did the the Air Ambulance crew in order to make things as safe and comfortable for Danny as they could. I was amazed to see him respond to the applauding crowd by waving from his stretcher, as he was put in to the helicopter, what a brave guy!

May I wish you a full recovery from your injuries Danny, and lets hope we see you back on a bike sometime in the future.

• Like 3