British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Panthers89

Peterborough Panthers Vs Newcastle Diamonds 13/05/2017 - League

😂😂😂

When 2 riders ride like Worrall and Lambert (the better one) hard to beat.

Not enough top end strength but we knew that when building the side. Ully had his flymos I see....

• Like 1

I thought according to most Panthers fans this Ruthless bloke was no good, complained alot and did not turn up!!! Well he certainly turned up today and made u regret it!!! 😆😆😆

• Like 4

I thought according to most Panthers fans this Ruthless bloke was no good, complained alot and did not turn up!!! Well he certainly turned up today and made u regret it!!! 😆😆😆

Well he did complain where he squared up to someone mouthing him off in 15 lol

No surprise to me really Panthers badly lack any real top end oomph. They wouldn't stand a chance of beating any of the top sides over two legs so unless they change the make up of the side they won't win a bean.

• Like 1

What a superb meeting, fantastic showpiece for the motorcycle show. Stunning racing.

• Like 8

No surprise to me really Panthers badly lack any real top end oomph. They wouldn't stand a chance of beating any of the top sides over two legs so unless they change the make up of the side they won't win a bean.

That was said when the team was put together too.... awaits the comments saying that having a top number 1 in Cook last season didn't help either.

What a superb meeting, fantastic showpiece for the motorcycle show. Stunning racing.

Agreed. Absolute classic. Panthers have some thinking to do, but what a meeting.

Brilliant stuff.

• Like 2

Well done Newcastle, a deserved win. Heat 8 stuffed us, but Newcastle looked quicker all night, & Lambert & Bacon don't know where to ride when they are ahead. Throw in Ostergaard riding lawnmowers, & we were doomed.

Edited by proud panther
  • Like 1

I thought according to most Panthers fans this Ruthless bloke was no good, complained alot and did not turn up!!! Well he certainly turned up today and made u regret it!!!

It was a terrific meeting, Newc deserved the win, and any speedway fan would've enjoyed it.

Newc fans are entitled to be happy and to rejoice - but just for the record, nobody ever said that R.Lambert was "no good". Where do you get that from?

On the contrary, the Panthers management and the vast majority of Panthers fans always acknowledged that RL is a huge talent and with the potential to become a top, top rider. That wasn't the issue :nono:

We wish we had a rider with his ability in our team, but - sorry to burst your bubble - there are no "regrets". Panthers wouldn't have "Mummy's Boy" back no matter how many points he racks up every week.

Enjoy your victory - but when the giddiness calms down you might, if you have any class, retract that OTT gloating.

Well done Newcastle, a deserved win. Heat 8 stuffed us, but Newcastle looked quicker all night, & Lambert & Bacon don't know where to ride when they are ahead. Throw in Ostergaard riding lawnmowers, & we were doomed.

spot on!

They must, surely, be thinking about making changes....

Agreed. Absolute classic. Panthers have some thinking to do, but what a meeting.

Brilliant stuff.

:t:

Edited by PE7Panther
  • Like 2