British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
PolskiZuzel

Robert Lambert In Poland

In the early 90s Lublin was the first club in Poland that signed a foreign rider. They aimed very high and signed the world champion, Hans Nielsen. That was then, Lublin was riding at the top level. Today Lublin rides in the Polish 3rd Division, but they are still as ambitious as ever. They want a promotion, and for this reason they signed England's top u-21 rider, Robert Lambert

Everyone in Lublin was looking forward with anticipation for his debut, and they were not disappointed. Robert made his debut last Sunday and it was very successful. Robert scored a maximum points, and his team won against Poznan 58:32. The English rider is very happy with his result, especially when one takes into consideration that before the season he practiced in Lublin only for two days. - For the Lublin trtack I have prepared one special engine - confessed Lambert on SportoweFakty.pl - which has proved to me its value. I would like to maintain this sort of level in home matches , because they will certainly get more difficult, " said Lambert after the competition.

Numerous supporters at the Lublin track welcomed him very warmly on the pre-match presentation . The atmosphere on the stands made a great impression on the British rider. It was something not seen so far in in his riding life . - "We did a great job as a team. I like how everyone in Lublin behaved towards me. Coach Darek Sledz is a great man, and the whole team helped me to set in. At first they were a bit shy, but then everything went as it should. Also the fans warmly greeted me and I would like to thank them for that. I am very happy, " concluded Robert Lambert.

They want a promotion, and for this reason they signed England's top u-21 rider, Robert Lambert

Nope, we want a promotion and for this reason we signed Bjarne Pedersen and Daniel Jeleniewski, who treat Polish league as a priority.

Robert won't be available for us pretty much half of the time due to his commitments in Premiership and Championship, but fortunately he signed a 2-year contract and I can't really see him commiting again to Championship next year, especially after what he said in the pits after Saturday's meeting in Lublin.

Anyway, you can see his paid max from Saturday here: http://www.lubelska.tv/wiadomosci/3403,speed-car-motor-lublin-naturalna-medycyna-psz-pozn