British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Super Blue

Ipswich V Scunthorpe Championship 11-5-17@7-30pm

Glad someone is advertising it Scunthorpes has no mention of this match.

Both the website and twitter updated with Wilko’s absence by 9am this morning, which I think is plenty of time for a meeting which starts at 7.30pm this evening. Sorry, if I wasn’t awake at 2am this morning to update it, but some of us have to work and therefore need to sleep at night ;)

All the best

Rob

• Like 1

Both the website and twitter updated with Wilko’s absence by 9am this morning, which I think is plenty of time for a meeting which starts at 7.30pm this evening. Sorry, if I wasn’t awake at 2am this morning to update it, but some of us have to work and therefore need to sleep at night ;)

All the best

Rob

Basically you forgot then

Basically you forgot then

How did I forget? I added the information about Wilko as soon as I had it this morning. This isn’t someone hanging around 24 hours a day to add information, so if a rider has to pull out of a meeting late in the day, quite often it’s going to be the next morning before the news is announced.

Dick, as you’re someone closely associated with a club, I thought you would have known better, but obviously not.

All the best

Rob

How did I forget? I added the information about Wilko as soon as I had it this morning. This isn’t someone hanging around 24 hours a day to add information, so if a rider has to pull out of a meeting late in the day, quite often it’s going to be the next morning before the news is announced.

Dick, as you’re someone closely associated with a club, I thought you would have known better, but obviously not.

All the best

Rob

As someone who is closely associated with a club I knew when it was released by Ipswich on "Tuesday"

I thought as a clubs press officer you would be clearly up to date with developments of your team, but obviously not.

As far as I am aware, they were leaving it as late as possible for Carl to commit or not to tonight's meeting as he scored well there last year & now it weakens us. Douglas is the rider above in averages with Nielsen & Bailey taking the other rides. This, also, means Bailey has 4 rides as Nielsen would have probably replaced him in one.

Has Ipswich team been approved by BSPA yet? Their 1-7 on BSPA site still has Damon Hume in it, despite the teams all being updated yesterday.

You'd have thought they would have updated that part as of their site as they have 2 articles about Nathan joining Ipswich and he's keen to impress on their home screen.

If his signing hasn't been ratified then it should have been and I'm sure there will be all sorts of riding under protest tonight.

Sorry folks - going to have to miss the drama tonight.

Damned virus has come back so no Wagon Wheels either.

Sorry folks - going to have to miss the drama tonight.

Damned virus has come back so no Wagon Wheels either.

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who's going to join in with my S-C-O-R-P-I-O-N-S Massif war cry now?? ;)

Hopefully you're feeling better soon, Scotsman.

All the best

Rob

You'd have thought they would have updated that part as of their site as they have 2 articles about Nathan joining Ipswich and he's keen to impress on their home screen.

If his signing hasn't been ratified then it should have been and I'm sure there will be all sorts of riding under protest tonight.

BSPA probably just been too busy doing whatever they do on a 9-5 basis - the mind boggles!

Sarj for Roynon hasn't been confirmed yet either and that was on the SpeedwayGB site before Greaves.

Shame your missing tonight Scotsman hope your feeling better soon .

Baldly will have to eat the Caramel Wafers tonight .

7 rides for Nielsen? He'll be a busy boy this evening.

I like Stefan he's a good lad and good little rider. Tough as ol boots as well.

Wonder how auty will go tonight. Never pulled up many trees on the older tracks, but it's definitely more grippy this season with the extra clay

Has Ipswich team been approved by BSPA yet? Their 1-7 on BSPA site still has Damon Hume in it, despite the teams all being updated yesterday.

Good to see some banter coming back 👍

Would be shame for the BSPA to block the move of a young Brit whilst ratifying a dodgy assessed average for a foreigner but stranger things have happened 😜