British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Super Blue

Ipswich V Scunthorpe Championship 11-5-17@7-30pm

Should be a good close meeting tonight..... Hopefully Danny and Rory will have better nights, Kyle and Justin will keep improving and Cam will continue his great start to the season. IF all of this happen (Wishful thinking!!) the reserves will not have to much pressure on them. Unfortunately if it doesn't happen then it will be nip and tuck all evening. What will we get????

With riders having the extra rides

MPT 11

Kerr 10

Douglas 7

Auty 6

Nielsen 9

Bailey 1

Scorpions to take an away point

Well that's the end of getting a result or point now Douglas withdrawn

The meeting was ruined by Douglas' nasty looking crash. If he got away with minor concussion then he's very lucky. Hope both he and Stefan are back soon.

Sedgeman looks to have worked the track out pretty quickly and Greaves had a positive first meeting but Conor remains a concern.

Was over as a contest as soon as Douglas crashed out.

Only a couple of decent heats racing wise but Scunny did keep battling to their credit.

Great return from Greaves and although he of course was gifted some of his points he deserved them all 👍👏

Hope all those that took a battering are ok and on the mend quickly.

Good to meet Lucifer Sam and have a chat

All the best Rob 😆😆

Edited by dontforgetthefueltapsbruv

Unlucky Scorpions, hope Stefan and Ryan are ok and both make a speedy recovery. Whilst commiserating with the Scunny TM, he did say that our boys were really firing tonight!!

Why oh why does Josh A have to make those "to the limit" moves?? :unsure:

Did he get close enough to anyone to do any moves?

the battle with Kyle...

To be fair I think they were both throwing everything at each other. Tough racing but fair from both IMO.

Was the race of the night.

• Like 1

Was the only proper race of the night. I hope all the injured riders are back to full fitness very soon.

• Like 2

Never really a match this one...always difficult when teams come with RR and then get a further injury, inevitably the reserves get too many rides and the whole thing becomes a procession.

Thought Naughty Auty went a bit too far with one of his rides and could have easily injured either himself or someone else... as if we need more injuries !

Scunthorpe never really in it though TBF.

Oh, shoot!!! That went a little wrong. Ryan's OK, but best wishes to Stefan, who does have a broken collarbone.

Good to meet the members of the Massif again, and I hope you enjoyed the Lincolnshire Wine Gums.

As for Auty, how did he do anything than repeat the dive-bomb move than Newman had already performed on him some two laps earlier? Both looked very similiar to me. Best race of the evening.

All the best

Rob

• Like 2

I didn't see anything wrong with any of it, but I do like good hard racing with the riders throwing the bikes at one another.

• Like 5