British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Super Blue

Ipswich V Scunthorpe Championship 11-5-17@7-30pm

Yer food obsessed!

There will very likely be another full hot n cold buffet spread again at some time this year 🍩🍰🍪🍟🍕🍖🍗🍞🍻🍷☕🍧🍦🍔

No surprises last night. The result wasn't decided at the Douglas fall and subsequent withdrawal but more at the point that the relegation favourites Scorpiins team was declared prior to the season. The only real surprise on the evening was that their management didn't stage an on track sit in protest after one of their numerous falls and exclusions.

All the best

Hmmm I think Mr Peasley has multiple accounts.... he keeps posting as others but forgets to not put "All the best"😉

Hmmm I think Mr Peasley has multiple accounts.... he keeps posting as others but forgets to not put "All the best"

TSO certainly isn't me :wink:

He's my special BSF stalker, after I upset him a few years ago ;)

All the best

Rob

Ok next time

What shall I bring?

Yer Dad ? How cool would that be :D

• Like 2

No surprises last night. The result wasn't decided at the Douglas fall and subsequent withdrawal but more at the point that the relegation favourites Scorpiins team was declared prior to the season. The only real surprise on the evening was that their management didn't stage an on track sit in protest after one of their numerous falls and exclusions.

All the best

How is the Championship relegation decided?

• Like 2

Danyon and Colin cook. How cool is that. Has ya dad still got his curly locks?

I will overcome my fears next time

On a side note pretty sure my prediction was close for once and had Sedge on 9 haaaa

Fears? Seriously just come and say hello to one of us and you will fit in great. We like to have fun and watch the speedway, it's that simple.

Then why stop the race at all? Lewis Kerr was last. The ref completely killed the race as a spectacle.

As for the incident, I would say 50/50. Lewis Kerr because he locked up; Danny King because he was the one who made contact and hit Kerr. Difficult to say who's at fault in that sort of situation, so the ref should have just let it continue.

All the best

Rob

"Why stop the race"...because the rider behind was impeded - how many times in speedway do we say that wasn't fair, why not start it again and run it properly, if a rider's at fault he should pay !

As for 50/50 ...the rules are quite clear, if you impair another rider do to your own fault you have to take the consequences...its the same for everyone. Just take it on the chin and move on.