British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paulco

Glasgow V Redcar , Championship Sat 13th May 2017 At 7pm

Flicked the back wheel at him on turn 1. Lawson is a pretty sedate character but he was furious afterwards.

He could easily have got his hair caught in it.

• Like 1

He could easily have got his hair caught in it.

Richard hit the polyfoam hard and could have resulted in a pretty nasty one. Anderson is lucky it was Richard he done it to if he had tried that stunt with Richie he would be eating his dinner through a straw tonight.

But it was a pretty reckless from Anderson he only knows himself if it was intentional.

• Like 2

Yes Ritchie would never do that to anyone ....

• Like 2

Andersen is a typical Dane , they all learned from Nicki i think . Andersen also has history in that department , saw him and Baby Bjerre flicking the back wheel at each other at Peterborough last season , that resulted in a square go that day . He often flatters to deceive , first couple of times i seen him ride i thought he would turn out to be quite useful , but he seems to have plateaued as a six and a half point rider , certainly he showed not a lot last night till his final ride .

peeing just now

Too much information thank you. ;)

Andersen is a typical Dane , they all learned from Nicki i think . Andersen also has history in that department , saw him and Baby Bjerre flicking the back wheel at each other at Peterborough last season , that resulted in a square go that day . He often flatters to deceive , first couple of times i seen him ride i thought he would turn out to be quite useful , but he seems to have plateaued as a six and a half point rider , certainly he showed not a lot last night till his final ride .

Aww what's the matter? did Jonas beat your beloved Richard Lawson? He may only be a 6 and a half pointer but he still beat your 8 and a half pointer round his own track, sour grapes I think, a few fans on the 2nd bend were apologising to us for Richards behaviour, says it all really 😂😂

Aww what's the matter? did Jonas beat your beloved Richard Lawson? He may only be a 6 and a half pointer but he still beat your 8 and a half pointer round his own track, sour grapes I think, a few fans on the 2nd bend were apologising to us for Richards behaviour, says it all really

No sour grapes it was just a pretty poor manoeuvre from Anderson which could have resulted on one or both getting injured, but to be honest he wasn't even as good as a 6.5 rider last night .

But do you really think he would have beaten Rich last night if he hadn't sent him to the fence and to last place get real.

But thankfully it had no bearing on the final result, but on a different note i have got to praise Ben Barker last night on the way he rode, without him it would have been a pretty uneventful night

No sour grapes it was just a pretty poor manoeuvre from Anderson which could have resulted on one or both getting injured, but to be honest he wasn't even as good as a 6.5 rider last night .

But do you really think he would have beaten Rich last night if he hadn't sent him to the fence and to last place get real.

But thankfully it had no bearing on the final result, but on a different note i have got to praise Ben Barker last night on the way he rode, without him it would have been a pretty uneventful night

Jonas made the gate, he was in front, he went for the dirt line on a slick track, the person in front dictates where he rides, it's up to the people behind to find a way past, Jonas did struggle last night, he knows that himself, that's why his win over Lawson is that much better, it was hard riding but it wasnt dirty in any way, and barker is a great rider, he is worth the entrance fee alone
  • Like 1

Jonas made the gate, he was in front, he went for the dirt line on a slick track, the person in front dictates where he rides, it's up to the people behind to find a way past, Jonas did struggle last night, he knows that himself, that's why his win over Lawson is that much better, it was hard riding but it wasnt dirty in any way, and barker is a great rider, he is worth the entrance fee alone

Disagree on the Anderson incident but you see it differently which is your perrogative.

Ben was with us start of last season but his machinery let him down, but there is no doubting his ability . I was sorry to see him go but thankfully his replacement was even better.

Edited by Gazc

Aww what's the matter? did Jonas beat your beloved Richard Lawson? He may only be a 6 and a half pointer but he still beat your 8 and a half pointer round his own track, sour grapes I think, a few fans on the 2nd bend were apologising to us for Richards behaviour, says it all really

Bit of frustration there , Andersen was very poor , on a track he usually rides quite well , before finally winning a race once the meeting was over a contest .

Richard hit the polyfoam hard and could have resulted in a pretty nasty one. Anderson is lucky it was Richard he done it to if he had tried that stunt with Richie he would be eating his dinner through a straw tonight.

But it was a pretty reckless from Anderson he only knows himself if it was intentional.

Nothing reckless about it. Andersen made the start and headed straight for the dirt as most riders would do round Glasgow.

Lawson acted like a spoilt brat and a child.

• Like 1

Video of it is on Facebook, notice how Lawson tried going from gate 4 to gate 1 before he even got to the first bend, but that was okay, Jonas had every right to go to the outside, he made the gate and he was infront, if Lawson had stuck to his line then he would of noticed jonas moving out and could of cut back up the inside, I appreciate all the Glasgow fans that could see Jonas done nothing wrong and actually apologised to us for Richards behaviour

Video of it is on Facebook, notice how Lawson tried going from gate 4 to gate 1 before he even got to the first bend, but that was okay, Jonas had every right to go to the outside, he made the gate and he was infront, if Lawson had stuck to his line then he would of noticed jonas moving out and could of cut back up the inside, I appreciate all the Glasgow fans that could see Jonas done nothing wrong and actually apologised to us for Richards behaviour

Apology accepted and i am sure Jonas has learned a lesson, i have to credit you on finding the time to come on here and apologise ;) .

Nothing reckless about it. Andersen made the start and headed straight for the dirt as most riders would do round Glasgow.

Lawson acted like a spoilt brat and a child.

Opinions that is the beauty of it.

Just watched it hard racing and i can see why Richard is miffed but having seen it from the angle on the video it is hard but fair.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 1

Apology accepted and i am sure Jonas has learned a lesson, i have to credit you on finding the time to come on here and apologise ;) .

yes he learnt how to beat Lawson round Ashfield ;)

I think you've misunderstood what I said, i said I appreciate the Glasgow fans that apologised for Richards poor behaviour, I am not apologising as Jonas wasn't in the wrong, he had every right to do what he did, think Richard just needs to man up and accept he was beat